IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockerbrown

Not the most recent pic of me but I recently made some ginger limoncello, it's awesome!

318404_10150289303975073_664255072_8008151_6667848_n.jpg

the color green suits you well, modey :biggrin:

Fuckin' a, modey! We have the vodka and lemons, just looking for the time. I got a swank bar set-up for my latest birthday from my kick-ass bride. I'll mention the ginger option to her; I think she would love that ... *dyes hair*

Fuckin' a, modey! We have the vodka and lemons, just looking for the time. I got a swank bar set-up for my latest birthday from my kick-ass bride. I'll mention the ginger option to her; I think she would love that ... *dyes hair*

Yeah it's great with the ginger. It's only been just over two weeks and it already tastes awesome. Next batch I think I'll use Polish spirit instead of vodka, and make it lemon/chilli. Something a bit more hardcore!

And the preparation time isn't much at all.. At least for the recipe I used. The hardest part was getting the zest from 6 lemons - that took me a while, ahah.

Me, 12:14AM, at table full of girls having a good ol' time:

drunk1.jpg

Me, 50 minutes later, blacked out drunk on my co-workers couch floor with vomit all over myself:

drunk2.jpg

Archived