IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it's thicker now. But i meant more in your body shape and face. You forget that you see yourself day in day out, whereas we here see the odd pic here and there. Viewing these staggered steps in your growth, allow for a more pronounced illustration of the shift in your body structure.

eneewae. sorry, i'm not trying to be weird. was just a thought that rambled through my brain and out onto this page.

Neither one of them, actually :sad:

The one on my right has a thing for me, but I'm not really attracted to her, and the one on my left thought I was gay :facepalm:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

2166101529_0b394da181.jpg

*intercom buzz*

Sugarape

Dan Ashcroft...

Dan Ashcroft? oooop!

its called a geek......pie

The one on my right has a thing for me, but I'm not really attracted to her, and the one on my left thought I was gay :facepalm:

u r gay, gaybo!

At first I was all "no way, dude, the girl on your right is super attractive" and then I saw the PBR and now I hate her.

Archived