IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Vidiot
iain c, i like you man, so i feel i must warn you. you gotta watch out for that vidiot. hes got long words.

UR rite m8. Deerrr, maibe I shuld just....uh....yknow...uh...

But OK, I must admit that my constant self-promotion, and general promotion of this thread, seems to have upset or alienated a lot of posters here. Personally I agree with messiaen, but after strong words from Gary (I couldn't care less what the rest of the haters have to say) I'm going to duck out of this thread for a couple of weeks.

It's been lovely, guys. This is still my favourite thread.

had i stopped and taken the time to look back over the events of the last few pages, i would never have shown you people my hat

:unhappy:

lol

HARD COCKS, IAIN, hard cocks.

Is it just me or was there an inkling of hardness in that cock?

well, if you were going to post your dick on the internets, you'd give it a few slaps to wake it up a bit, wouldn't ya?

HARD COCKS, IAIN, hard cocks.

Is it just me or was there an inkling of hardness in that cock?

well, if you were going to post your dick on the internets, you'd give it a few slaps to wake it up a bit, wouldn't ya?

I'd probably have it fully erect, with cum-covered printouts of weed's pics in the background.

Archived