IGNORED

WATCHMEN trailer

azatoth

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link ain't broken, you ain't using it right.

after a couple of more viewings, i am feeling a slight tremor in my pants...but then again there have been trailers that make a movie so much better than it is...god i hope this one will be good.

link ain't broken, you ain't using it right.

after a couple of more viewings, i am feeling a slight tremor in my pants...but then again there have been trailers that make a movie so much better than it is...god i hope this one will be good.

can you try clicking it again then, because im just curious how can one click on a link wrong?

widely being reported on aintitcoolnews and on the empire website that they have pulled down the link or that the site is crashing because of too many hits. If you are still able to play it you must have it cached because i just tried 2 seperate internet connections on multiple browsers, no avail

this just in

"Empire is saying AICN jumped the gun and so they've nuked the page and will probably repost it on another one."

sounds about right, im guessing Empire had it loaded and ready to go but did not publicly release the link to it, possibly someone guessed it or someone who worked at Empire leaked it to aintitcoolnews, now its down and wont be back up till tomorrow morning.

i don't know, but much better than the youpoop one.

to me Empire magazine pulling this down was a bad marketing/promotional move, because you know 90% of the hardcore watchman fans who missed it are on youtube watching it and are going to see it anyways, probably leaving many to not even bother to go check out the official release of it when comes tomorrow. Why doesn't empire just jump the gun?

Guest The Vidiot

LOL #1: "Visionary Director"

LOL #2: The use of the Pumpkins' The Beginning is the End is the Beginning, originally written for Batman and Robin, another shitty superhero movie.

LOL #3: All the gay assed slowmo

No one seems to have learned--you can't adapt Alan Moore!

Guest serpico009

pretty obvious that most of the trailer is slow-motion for atmosphere, and to match the tempo of Billy Corgan's whiny shit.

WHEN ARE YOU KIDS GONNA WISE UP AND REALIZE THAT A TRAILER GIVES YOU A VERY TINY TEST-MARKETED PIECE OF THE PUZZLE AND YOU CANNOT JUDGE A 2 HOUR MOVIE ON 30 SECONDS OF FILM CLIPS.

I mean, you can, but then you're a fanboy dipshit and not a creature of reason.

looks like they'll leave out the pirate ship/comic book subplot? I though that was a ghostly shipwreck right at the end of the trailer but then it started to look like something else. Also, did anyone recognize any of the actors or actresses?

managed to fish out the empire quality version from the cache..what's a good site for file storage, if no one has already put it up somewhere

if you can send it to me, ill host it

managed to fish out the empire quality version from the cache..what's a good site for file storage, if no one has already put it up somewhere

i would love to see this, private message me to put it on my own ftp site

Guest catsonearth

better quality version here

looks pretty badass. my only qualm is that the characters look far too young, but hey...it is hollywood, after all.

WB is pulling down every link that posts the trailer, so here's another if io9 gets pulled. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1670081657

i have to say, it looks much better than i thought, and i hated 300. btw, why are they using the theme to Batman & Robin in the trailer? surely it's not on the soundtrack.

Archived