IGNORED

Unkown Track - some sort of 'Gantz Graf' Part II / RMX

Guest TechnoFeather

Guest TechnoFeather

Hi!

Yesterday my friend showed me this track and he didn't have a clue from who this was. I heard the 'Gantz Graf' part out of it in the middle/end, so I thought it must have something got to do with Autechre, but I have no clue how the track is called. I think it is very catchy and I would want to know the name of it. Does anybody here recognizes the track?

PS: I hope its ok to post the track here. If not, I will delete it asap and maybe put in a 10sec. preview version of it in here.

Edit:

Oh, and its broken at two places I think. :confused:

unkown.mp3

I don't really think this has anything to do with Gantz Graf, sounds just like standard DSP wankery in a subpar electronic music track. Sounds like an unreleased/netlabel track to be honest but I might be wrong.

PS Read the rules

Guest moo duck

yeah, it's average extra-linear sketch-like interpretation of an old autechre style in the sense of melody making and certain rhythmic dynamics. not gantz graf in any sense besides what you feel. i'm sure it hasn't physical release

I heard the 'Gantz Graf' part out of it in the middle/end, so I thought it must have something got to do with Autechre, but I have no clue how the track is called.

the thing you call 'gantz graf' is when you run anything through a delay or echo effect with the feedback turned at 99%-100% while tweaking the delay time knob from. autechre did not invent it nor where they the first to use it on a track. It has existed since around 1980

Guest TechnoFeather

Shame... I can just litary see the musicvideo in my head when I here the two parts.... when the lights turn off and the sparks start to flicker with the cube in the middle. I mean.. it really just sounds like it!

unkown_2pieces.mp3

the thing you call 'gantz graf' is when you run anything through a delay or echo effect with the feedback turned at 99%-100% while tweaking the delay time knob from. autechre did not invent it nor where they the first to use it on a track. It has existed since around 1980

and is used so well here

Archived