IGNORED

Guns n Roses - Chinese Democracy

Zephyr_Nova

...which just so happens to be my birthday. I wonder if Dr. Pepper's still giving all americans one free beverage to celebrate.

I heard most of the leaked album, and was surprised to find it wasn't nearly as terrible as I thought it would be. That was kind of disappointing actually. I was hoping there would be more lols.

Discuss.

just remember how awesome appetite was when it was released twenty odd years ago. there was truly nothing else like it (though tracey guns followed suit fairly quickly et al etc)

it's 2008 now.

lol chinese democracy.

Oh for fuck's sake. Does this mean Chinese Democracy going to come out before The Shimmering Hour?!!

Edit: post 1,111

I'm not familiar with the history of guns n roses, nor do I care enough to read about it, however I remember one of the main characteristics of the band was the lead singer with the super nasally voice. in the single there are two singers and the high pitched guy is in the background and it sounds retarded. sup y'all?

• 1 month later...

Chinese Democracy is not a Guns N' Roses album but an Axl Roses Album with his new band... There r not a progress or evolution in comparaison with old tracks from the 4 first Guns N' Roses albums... Just another shit composed & written by Axl Roses with his new band...

Archived