IGNORED

Mr. Oizo - Lambs Anger

Guest KY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
cool album. positif's a definite highlight though-------what a tune :ok: :OK:

Agreed. And the more I listen to Bruce Willis Is Dead the more I love it. The same goes for the Uffie tune and his Two Takes It (Ft. Carmen Castro). Lovely.

in related news (kinda)... there be a tasty new jackson remix floating around on the internets.

panico - illumination (jackson remix)

remember, google is your friend.

Guest Barricade
i would really like someone to explain tome sometime how bruce willis is dead is even remotely likable

I guess you'll have to be French to really like it.

i would really like someone to explain tome sometime how bruce willis is dead is even remotely likable

I guess you'll have to be French to really like it.

Not true. It's just one of those tracks that needs to be played at full volume. And of course it should only be played as a break in a mixset.

• 5 months later...
come on people.... analogue worms was the only good oizo record

sad but true =[

i think Moustache is really under appreciated give it another chance guys there really was nothing like it before it came out, and plus Autechre says it's the best electronic album int he last few years beside J dilla donuts :angry:

Guest Glass Plate

I just have to say "BRUCE WILLIS IS DEAD" isn't SUPER ironic randomness, it's spoiler for 6th since.

which is funny I think. But still some what hipster ironicish.

ok yeah.

Archived