IGNORED

how awesome would it be if you could really do magic like harry potter?

Alzado

do you guys ever pretend that you can do magic? or daydream about it?

sometimes, if i'm alone on an elevator, i'll pretend that I'm controlling the elevator with my powers. like the elevator can't go up until i raise my hand and it comes to a stop as i slowly lower my hand. when i part my hands the doors open. or sometimes when i'm stopped at a stop light, i'll do a little motion in the air with my thumb and first two fingers pretending that i made the light turn green.

i wish i had real powers, like telekinesis or mind reading. i also sometimes pretend that i live in a world where mythical creatures like unicorns and pegasus are real. that would be so fun. it would also be cool to see inside other people's pants.

Guest catsonearth

yea, sometimes i wish that i had magical powers, but more than that, i wish i had an awesome mech hard-suit that had a bunch of cool weapons built in and was capable of flying and even breaking the atmosphere to fly around in space. that would be the baddest shit ever in my book.

i saw some people playing fucking quiddich in the park the other day, fucking running around on broomsticks like a bunch of faggots

what were they using for bludgers?

i saw some people playing fucking quiddich in the park the other day, fucking running around on broomsticks like a bunch of faggots

what were they using for bludgers?

canarys stupid!

i do magic, i don't like to go on about it tho...

but... this one time... a bumble bee landed on my nose.

i concentrated really really hard on making the bumble bee disappear with just the power of my mind.

3 minutes later the bumble bee was gone and i never saw it again...

to cut along story short. yes, i am a powerful warlock. fear me!

if you could choose between only one of his powers, what would it be, invisibility? flying? teleportation? telekinesis?

metamorphosis?

flying would be great, as teleportation, but invisibility is the shit imo. imagine all you could do if you had the invisibility cloak. i would spend my entire life spying on naked women and fucking them incognito hahaha

Archived