IGNORED

Ae Sony advert

amnesia

FOUND IT

A bit late.

Should have been in your original post (the one at the top of the page). Please try not to start threads like that again, theres about 20 posts all debating a clip that couldn't even be bothered linking. I knew this advert was going to be a fucking anti-climax but maybe next time you could dissapoint us more fleetingly. You need to do better. Even you're Quaristice thread was better than this.

Now bail ---->

STFU

• 1 month later...
The music in the videos sounds more like the more hip-hop style tracks from clarks body riddle and turning dragon

Nah Clark's albums blow the music in those adverts out of the fucking water.

really?

yep.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bad Influence

I'm having problems finding. The handset is discontinued so there's not really much but spam.

Only found this site which is what I used to original id the track. I know I'm not mental or dillusional but I can't find much more proof.

LINK

Guest moo duck

hard on cash? this is fucking ridiculous. fucking phone! i always hoped they understand more behind their stuff than even most fanatic listeners. fuck sound design and self-cynicism shit

Archived