IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Made myself a mini grilled cheese with sourdough, emmental, red onion and worcestershire sauce.

IMG_0465.jpg

fwp: out of mustard.

fwp fwp: I seemed to be to turning into one of those cunts who posts pictures of the food they're eating on the internet for strangers to look at.

fwp fwp: I seemed to be to turning into one of those cunts who posts pictures of the food they're eating on the internet for strangers to look at.

Nah. Nothing to worry about, as long as you do so in moderation.

^LOL

Nah. Nothing to worry about, as long as you do so in moderation.

I suppose. At least I'm not instagramming them on bookface. Naw, posting them somewhere cool like watmm lol.

The problem with making a mini grilled cheese I have discovered, is you need another one an hour later.

Brb, need to fire up the grill.

Guest Qvarcos

chocolate ˈpo͝odiNG

Sent out my ASSHOLE_one_touch_995 using Phapcock 4

Jeezus :D

Edited by Qvarcos

A mug of semi-skimmed milk

(Cow's breast milk that's been squeezed out of it's breasts by a machine and is now being swallowed by an ape descendant creature called a human, using a hole in it's face called a mouth, in which are hard protusions called teeth containing several metal plugs made of mercury and other metals. These metal plugs are there to fill holes made by the excretions of bacteria living on the sugar deposits on these 'teeth'. Within this hole in it's face is also a further soft pink hole through which the breast milk of the ungulate is delivered deeper into it's body. YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM milk is delicious. Slurrrp Sluprrpurp Slurrpslurp Schscshcshchlurp. Later on, some of the liquid it consumed, it will excrete from a fleshy tube lower down on it's body)