nestle_drumstick.jpg

i'm not exactly proud, but i would probably do this every single day if i could

let's hang out

Nettle Tea (again)

nettletea.JPG

Do you make your own? Is it good?

Gonna get another cup of coffee myself.

i do.

i gather and sun dry the nettles myself-each cup is loaded with health benefits.

nettles taste pleasant enough-sort of like you would imagine the smell of fresh cut grass to taste.

The Health Benefits of Organic Nettles Leaf

The known benefits of organic nettles leaf are extensive, as this plant has truly been used for centuries on end. Currently, there are several well-known, well-documented benefits of organic nettles, including:

Female tonic, especially for young women beginning menstruation and older women in menopause.

May assist the body in the detoxification of chemicals and heavy metals

Helps to reduce water retention, and is particularly helpful for PMS and menorrhagia, a condition where there is heavy menstrual flow in women.

Helps Stimulate mothers milk, and increases energy after childbirth.

Natural testosterone booster which aids in increased vitality in men.

Diuretic that increases uric acid secretion, while at the same time, resisting nighttime bathroom urges. Great for urinary problems and bed-wetting issues.

Sterols, one component of nettles, reduce the activity of DHT, a type of testosterone, causing enlarged prostate.

Anti-inflammatory capacities act to help many of the symptoms related to arthritis. The robust amounts of boron and silicon minerals reduce pain of osteoarthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout. The leaves can be made into a paste to be rubbed directly on painful areas of skin for conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.

Anti-hemorrhaging qualities for internal bleeding, as well as small cuts and wounds

Anti-asthmatic for both bronchial and asthmatic difficulties, helping to clear constricted bronchial and nasal passages

Magnesium components moderates the pain of Fibromyalgia

Contains natural antihistamines. Wonderful for hay fever and allergies

Natural kidney and adrenal-gland tonic

Powerful analgesic

Depurative agent

Natural Compounds in Nettles Leaf

While there has been some debate as far as the active compounds in nettles leaf, currently scientists believe

that the plant is mainly comprised of complex sugars, called polysaccharides, as well as lectins.

The anti-inflammatory properties are believed to come from the prostaglandins.

Active constituents in nettles leaf also include high levels of protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and beta-carotene.

The herb also holds high amounts of the vitamins A, C, D, and B complex. The leaves contain histamine,

which causes the distinctive burning sensation, as well as sterols, boron and silicon compounds.

Guest ms-dos

So what is the weed for? Does it help a lot?

therapeutically, it's for chronic neck & back pain stemming from a 15 foot fall onto concrete. it also helps keep my depression & anxiety from getting out of hand. it helps a lot.

but lately i've just been getting really stoned at all hours of the day. if dr flores saw me like this, he would probably have to gently scold me (in his hawaiian shirt, giant slurpee in hand).

"i'm going to recommend that you go a little bit easier on your cannabis and start taking valerian root, ginseng, gingko and imitrex..."

:ok:

but lately i've just been getting really stoned at all hours of the day. if dr flores saw me like this, he would probably have to gently scold me (in his hawaiian shirt, giant slurpee in hand).

The first one I thought of when I read your description of him was Dr. Jacoby from Twin Peaks

twin_peaks_10.jpg

Guest ms-dos

twin_peaks_10.jpg

that's perfect. his glasses were even tinted to look like sunglasses. and he spends most of his free time in hawaii. wow.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Adjective

because i like to party

1. sandwich
    • peanut butter
    • honey

[*]cool glass

• coca-cola
  • tablespoon of vanilla ice cream

3 slices of toast with butter and raspberry jam. Raspberry jam is the shit.

1 Mr. Big, which they sell for 69 cents at the dollar store.

2 glasses of Mug root beer, which is a poor substitute for A&W, but fucking Safeway didn't have any fucking A&W.

late night snack of champions.

• 3 weeks later...