IGNORED

share one amazing (true) fact about yourself

Plum

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i gpot grabbed a few times in miami. once was at my PO box and i snarled and hissed like a wild fucking animal till the guy let go saying something like "wtf is wrong with you, you crzy bitch wtf is wrong with you."

he whispered sweet nothings in my ear before i went bonkers.

wait so the PEe-Wee herman big adventure tactic actually works ?!? hissing and snarlign

• 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

i got a friend who can't burp. i never knew about it until one day the three of us decided to slam down 2 bottles (1.25l i think) as quickly as we could. it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but the friend with the sad burping disorder just lied on the ground a whole lot, coughing and kept telling us he was dying. good stuff!

Guest bitroast
I'm alive. That's most amazing.

ha. i couldnt sleep last night and was thinking about this. it's fun to apply odds to the chances of you being born as you, and it comes close to something like a bohjillion to one. and yet it happened anyway. i must say, i came really really close to not existing, and it's at times like these you appreciate the little things in life like insomnia and feeling like absolute from sleep deprivation. *thumbs up*

a san fransisco giant scout spoke to me in highschool when i played baseball. i was possibly going to be drafted, but i had already signed up to go to the navy about a month prior. i couldn't get out of it. a few years later, i tried out for the tidewater tides open tryouts they had (they used to be a farm team for the new york mets), but i haven't played for about 2 years when i tried out. i didn't make it.

i hold the record for most stolen bases in a 2 game stretch at my highschool (15 stolen bases and i was picked off 2 times which would have made it 17).

Guest bitroast
i tried out for the tidewater tides open tryouts

did anyone else smile when reading this?

lolololz, i wouldnt mind some bohjillion chicken curry right about now.

a san fransisco giant scout spoke to me in highschool when i played baseball. i was possibly going to be drafted, but i had already signed up to go to the navy about a month prior. i couldn't get out of it. a few years later, i tried out for the tidewater tides open tryouts they had (they used to be a farm team for the new york mets), but i haven't played for about 2 years when i tried out. i didn't make it.

i hold the record for most stolen bases in a 2 game stretch at my highschool (15 stolen bases and i was picked off 2 times which would have made it 17).

aww, this seems quite sad. do you have any regrets regarding the path fate took you down?

Archived