IGNORED

share one amazing (true) fact about yourself

Plum

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ultravisitor

My great grandfather was the Chief of Police in India during the Colonies and was subsequently the man who arrested Ghandi.

Oops

I have never had a broken bone in my life.

I was breast fed until I was 9

apart from the breast feeding, same!

never had a broken bone and have never had dental cavity. :)

i had a one night stand with a ford model who was much taller than me

i also did hard drugs with her before during and after our dalliance

i brought in a picture of keith richards at his most drugged out looking 70s phase to 4th grade show and tell, and the teacher was so upset [she was very straight and religious] called a conference with my parents.

they balked at her and told her to piss off.THANKS MOM

[my parents bought me rolling stones and led zep albums for xmas/b-day thank you very much]

I've survived for a week in the wilderness with just the things I could carry on my back.

a weeks worth of food?

That, as well as gear for purifying water, sleeping bag, tent, propane, extra socks and Jack Daniels.

I've survived for a week in the wilderness with just the things I could carry on my back.

a weeks worth of food?

That, as well as gear for purifying water, sleeping bag, tent, propane, extra socks and Jack Daniels.

so you went on a week's camping trip?

a weeks worth of food?

so you went on a week's camping trip?

It was a hike, but yes.

did you wrestle a bear or anything like that. just lie and say you did.

It was a great experience as a teenager to be out in such desolate, Nationally protected wilderness. Have you ever experienced the lack of strangers for such a prolonged period?

were you sodomised by hill-folks? just say you were.

I'm afraid the Scots carry the torch when it comes to butt play.

Guest uptown devil
I'm willing to wager I have more personal injuries than the average person. Have had my head sewn up twice [once for being hit with a brick] Stitches in my hand that cut the skin between the thumb and palm Surgery on my foot Surgery on my mouth [non wisdom teeth related since I don't have them] Surgery on my collarbone [there's a metal plate over my clavicle now] Big scar under my chin from running into a banister on my bike Cracked rib Been door'd once And I got hit by a car a couple weeks ago. Those are just off the top of my head. The truly amazing thing is I've done tons of stupid crazy shit and I've never been arrested.

lol what the fuck does being door'd entail? that's an impressive amount of damage you've racked up over the years though.

i'm feeling compelled to list my major injuries as well:

broken ankle

broken wrist (left and right at separate times)

broken toe

broken nose

broken finger

broken knuckle/hand

broken rib

5 concussions

'smashed' foot - was too drunk to go to the hospital so i tried to sleep it off and woke up in complete shock.

broken bottle through wrist - it's still fucked up almost 4 years later

9 stitches in chin

nail through foot:

qL3tf.jpg

pancreatitus x2

coxsackievirus x2 -how unlucky can a motherfucker be? worst temporary disease of all time. the first time i had it i couldn't swallow any food for 7 days and lost 14 pounds.

i did manage to get myself arrested a few years back.. spent the night with 40 legitimate criminals with crimes ranging from arson to multiple counts of armed robbery. i was brought in for 'obstruction of justice' for filming some cops beating the shit out of a dude that had just gotten in a fight with the bouncers at a bar i was at. a cop came up from behind me and hit the hand i was holding my phone with with his night stick. my knuckles were black for 2 weeks. on top of that, they forced me to delete the video.

:cisfor:

It was a great experience as a teenager to be out in such desolate, Nationally protected wilderness. Have you ever experienced the lack of strangers for such a prolonged period?

yes.

i did manage to get myself arrested a few years back.. spent the night with 40 legitimate criminals with crimes ranging from arson to multiple counts of armed robbery. i was brought in for 'obstruction of justice' for filming some cops beating the shit out of a dude that had just gotten in a fight with the bouncers at a bar i was at. a cop came up from behind me and hit the hand i was holding my phone with with his night stick. my knuckles were black for 2 weeks. on top of that, they forced me to delete the video.

Do you live in the States? I know they recently made filming cops illegal here. Is it illegal overseas, too?

you're very defensive about your survival trip.

edit: "survival"

yes.

I'm happy for you, then. I live in a large metropolitan city and work in a trading firm. I'm surrounded by people that think camping means taking a shopping spree to North Face and heading out in their SUV to pitch a tent next to some other yuppies doing the same.

Your perception of my stance is skewed. Please walk away from the internet for a bit, come back and reevaluate.

Your perception of my stance is skewed. Please walk away from the internet for a bit, come back and reevaluate.

after reevaluation i still think you exaggerated using the word "survival" and didn't like to be pulled up on it and are overly defensive. you take yourself seriously.

Guest uptown devil

Do you live in the States? I know they recently made filming cops illegal here. Is it illegal overseas, too?

yeah i live in the states but it definitely wasn't illegal a few years back when it happened. they got me for 'obstruction of justice', which is basically just a bullshit umbrella charge they use when they want to fuck someone over. the judge threw the charge out immediately when i explained what happened. his reaction was basically :shrug:

Archived