IGNORED

share one amazing (true) fact about yourself

Plum

did you wrestle a bear or anything like that. just lie and say you did.

It was a great experience as a teenager to be out in such desolate, Nationally protected wilderness. Have you ever experienced the lack of strangers for such a prolonged period?

were you sodomised by hill-folks? just say you were.

I'm afraid the Scots carry the torch when it comes to butt play.

you're very defensive about your survival trip.

edit: "survival"

Your perception of my stance is skewed. Please walk away from the internet for a bit, come back and reevaluate.

after reevaluation i still think you exaggerated using the word "survival" and didn't like to be pulled up on it and are overly defensive. you take yourself seriously.

After evaluating your reevaluation, I've come to realize that what you think is meaningless to me. Therefore, I'm not being defensive. I just honestly cannot care for your opinion.

i did manage to get myself arrested a few years back.. spent the night with 40 legitimate criminals with crimes ranging from arson to multiple counts of armed robbery. i was brought in for 'obstruction of justice' for filming some cops beating the shit out of a dude that had just gotten in a fight with the bouncers at a bar i was at. a cop came up from behind me and hit the hand i was holding my phone with with his night stick. my knuckles were black for 2 weeks. on top of that, they forced me to delete the video.

:cisfor:

Do you live in the States? I know they recently made filming cops illegal here. Is it illegal overseas, too?

yeah i live in the states but it definitely wasn't illegal a few years back when it happened. they got me for 'obstruction of justice', which is basically just a bullshit umbrella charge they use when they want to fuck someone over. the judge threw the charge out immediately when i explained what happened. his reaction was basically :shrug:

You see, this shit scares me. There was a case here in Chicago where some drunk cop beat the shit out of a little Polish bartender girl because she stopped serving him and the only reason SHE didn't get in trouble was because it was caught on tape.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait wait! I've got another one...one time in some internet forum some tough guy thought he taught me a lesson by taking issue with semantics of an earlier statement I made. He made sweeping generalizations which left me chuckling because, at the end of the day, he's the one preoccupied with homosexual assplay.

what is it you find so offensive about homosexual assplay?

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Hey Keltoi, did you stop beating your wife?

i don't have a wife. and it just seemed like you thought that was some kind of insult towards me.

ps. this is fun.

this is getting like the somecoolguy fiasco at the braindance forum

Ludd, so nice of you to bring your frail, effeminate figure in here to try and take a pot shot! Long time, no see! How's your boyrfriend doing, anyway?

Ludd, so nice of you to bring your frail, effeminate figure in here to try and take a pot shot! Long time, no see! How's your boyrfriend doing, anyway?

you clearly have some kind of problem with homosexuals.

Last winter I rolled a car 1 and a quarter times into a ditch, and walked away with only some soreness and 3 stitches on my finger... I stopped rolling only like 7 feet from the treeline

Who said i was talking about you anyway?

Sorry can't type anymore as my hands are covered in another man's hot semen.

Yum.

Gross.

I'm still not clear on how you are drawing that conclusion...

Could it be true that no-one else has the exact same sized penis as me? If you measure to increased precision down to a nanometer, surely i am the only person with this exact length?

Gross.

I'm still not clear on how you are drawing that conclusion...

all your lame put-downs involve derogatory comments about the gays.

Guest disparaissant

i hiked 800 miles of the appalachian trail

and went on a three week long canoe trip in virginia

two weeks in the apostle islands on a kayak

one week in the boundary waters

fuck the outdoors

Daedelus once held my hand with both his hands.

i've met Daedelus a few times, and a few other medium to big names while in NYC. Flashbulb granted me free admission to one of his shows. i once brushed shoulders rather harshly with Colin Quinn, and i still think he's an awkward jerk.

my ex girlfriend in NYC has way more celebrity stories, she was a photographer for the Rainbow Room, the restaraunt on the top floor of Rockefeller Center.

but one amazing fact? i don't think i have one amazing fact as much as the stuff about me that's "just plain neat". i'm still working on the amazing shit.

i found a punk kid in a parking lot with his leg chopped off . He was hit by a train that went through town. I saved his life and now we are facebook friends 15 years later

i found a punk kid in a parking lot with his leg chopped off . He was hit by a train that went through town. I saved his life and now we are facebook friends 15 years later

that reminds me of something, i did save a lady's life a few years ago !

i was at work but finished with my shift. i was bumming around for no real reason, which is odd because i don't usually stick around work after i'm done. i start seeing people scrambling all over the place so i ask someone what's up and they say that a lady is choking in the restaraunt. i look over at the table and no one is doing anything, everyone's just kind of in a panic. so i go up to the table, the lady passes out in my arms, i get her to the ground, did cpr, got the piece of chicken out of her throat, and by the time the paramedics show up, she's breathing again. it was horrifying. i hope that never happens to me again.

Archived