IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

yep, I am ready to talk about this shit! Fuck! No one else is! Watch it already! The goddamn first episode torrent won't come up! Bastards! I need to see it again!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

I thought it was funny how in season 1 Charlie says "where are we?" and now in Season 5 , Locke says "when am I??"

I am not digging this time travel at all

i hope it gets better though

anyone know who that lady in the end was? , she was wearing a robe , i think her name was Ms Hawking...

Well, the ones I just tried off on thepiratebay.org works perfectly fine, can't wait to watch this tonite when I get home. Two separate torrents/files/episodes/downloads that is.

Guest blicero
Only americans can do that unfortunately.

U-S-A! U-S-A!

Does anyone else want Hurley to die a painful death? I'm sick of watching that bumbling idiot.

Does anyone else want Hurley to die a painful death? I'm sick of watching that bumbling idiot.

yeah, he is always causing trouble. such a fat idiot.

they certainly took the sci-fi theme and ran with it in the first episode. time travelling is always a tricky thing and i hope they have carefully thought out how it will work without major plot holes.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

disappointing.

maybe it was the amount of ads and how little show there actually was.

at first i was excited to see locke but slowly over the 2 hours i was worn down. watching the scenes for the rest of the season i couldnt get excited.

so they get some new bad guys to fight on the island. off the island they try and get everyone together. is this really gonna take all season? god they're really dragging it out.

was good to see anna lucia back. as a cop! brilliant because she got sacked after being pulled over on a DUI.

i might watch it again without ads but doubtful.

and yes i'm going to watch next weeks, i'm in for the while show now but doesnt mean i can't complain.

also sawyer doesnt have a good body. lost is a fantasy show. jack still has pecks after years of alcoholism and drug abuse, sayid has a trimmed goattee after months on a island, yet sawyer has an average body and is always without shirt.

Guest Enter a new display name

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I hope the Island won't time travel every 30 minutes during the rest of this season, like every time Daniel, Charlotte, Miles, Juliette and Sawyer travel back in the future or past when they are about to die.

Found this article that sums up/explains everything up until now on LOST and where it's headed...

In my opinion he's spot on. However, it's an interesting read whether you believe it or not

http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

that timeline is brilliant and actually makes lost make sense.

I hope the Island won't time travel every 30 minutes during the rest of this season, like every time Daniel, Charlotte, Miles, Juliette and Sawyer travel back in the future or past when they are about to die.

so now we have flashbacks, flashforwards and time travel too.

Found this article that sums up/explains everything up until now on LOST and where it's headed...

In my opinion he's spot on. However, it's an interesting read whether you believe it or not

http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

the part about bens mother... what is that based on? we have been given nothing in the show about her involvement with dharma or the island as far as i remember.

I think that this is already bettar than last season.

Maybe because the initial disgust of timetravel/moving the island (lol) has worn off and I can just sit back and enjoy it now. But one thing I am really sick of is the habit the directors have of just shooting people from the neck down for like two minutes to "increase suspense" (lol) and then finally reveal their face with dramatic rising string musics.

the thing that annoys me most is the dramatic pauses that are used in every scene.

"your camp hasnt disappeared... *power nap* .. *crossword puzzle* .. *bathroom break* .. *clean break* ..its not been built yet!" dur dur duuuuurh!!

But one thing I am really sick of is the habit the directors have of just shooting people from the neck down for like two minutes to "increase suspense" (lol) and then finally reveal their face with dramatic rising string musics.

yeah and its really obvious who it is already. examples off the top of my head are frank and the old lady. JUST TURN AROUND ALREADY!!!

*ad break*

I'm just waiting for them to reveal that the two bodies they find in season 1 (Adam & Eve) are actually Kate and Jack. I bet that's how the show ends.

omg

*flips the fuck out*

OMG.

they should time travel to the end of the show. where there are resolutions. and cyborgs. and nanobots.

That would be... awesome. Cyborg Locke fighting off that black smoke monster and Sawyer burning down the island with his flame thrower arm

I'm just waiting for them to reveal that the two bodies they find in season 1 (Adam & Eve) are actually Kate and Jack. I bet that's how the show ends.

yea i thought it was them at the time actually! but now there's more reason to think that

they're all cylons

they should time travel to the end of the show. where there are resolutions. and cyborgs. and nanobots.

That would be... awesome. Cyborg Locke fighting off that black smoke monster and Sawyer burning down the island with his flame thrower arm

fuck me

*penis flips inside penis like a sock*

Archived