IGNORED

BCM's jeans

Guest Idrn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deep Fried Everything

i want to get some nice jeans for my ladyfriend, where'd y'all suggest.. what kinda jeans yo gurl got?

maybe GAP, anthropoligie (do they do clothing?)..

yes please root through your girlfriend's/wife's closet for me. thx.

i want to get some nice jeans for my ladyfriend, where'd y'all suggest.. what kinda jeans yo gurl got?

maybe GAP, anthropoligie (do they do clothing?)..

yes please root through your girlfriend's/wife's closet for me. thx.

my gf wears TU by Sainsbury's :(

great jeans are a bitch to find. Ive basically given up. I dont like to "feel" my pants. I like elastic waist like vintage adidas or sweat pants. Jeans are fucking uncomfortable. Yet i still search

Guest Mirezzi

nqDNc.jpg

The Twilight Saga on your bookshelf really brings out the extra dose of complementary ghey!

jean talk\

levis are nice because even when they start to fall apart, they rip slowly, and come undone in strange and fashionable ways all on their own. buy them brand new, all creased and horrible, and in three years you get the comfiest pair of frayed, worn-in skinny jeans you could ever dream up. i am wearing some right now. $30 a pair (83 cents a month for three years), can't go wrong.

freaky ghost edit

that's outrageous! i buy my levis at department stores and they're usually between $30-40. $50 if i'm really unlucky. never have bought any jeans from a place that might consider itself a "boutique", so all i really have to go on is those mall prices... but amazon's about the same

i suppose on line you could get them for £40 - £50 but with the exchange rate that's still expensive. i don't buy them very often anyway, had a few nice pairs of levis 506s though. nice jeans.

• 7 years later...

who the hell still wears jeans???

edit: oh right this was 11 years ago...

anyway, when i was in high school, to be cool you had to wear one of these 3 brands, or else you'd be considered a loser, like me...

image.pngimage.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1zv0Nh1pAikml2UeFiM3IVKI4NG4RxfKCpw&usqp=CAU

Spoiler

i was a loser for many reason but at least a i could use the jeans excuse...

26 minutes ago, BCM said:

fu mrx

Mr. X? Please

I identify more with what I type than with the pictures of me I may or may not post.

If my calculations are correct you on average make 3.62015655577 posts a day. I make averagely 3.67876712329 posts a day, so I clearly share slightly more of my thoughts with WATMM and therefore am less "Mr. X" than you, except you have been here longer.

So next time you make a statement like this try to provide some facts, please, otherwise it's just an old man's drivel late at night...

Archived