IGNORED

How different would your life be if WATMM did not exist?

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

i'd actually not be nearly as conversational. this raised me in the past year and half. i take it seriously. i like youz guyz

yeah some seriousness ahead:

i must say that this website has made me much more proud to be who i am. after realizing that there are a great deal of other people who are similar to me in (sense of humor, style, taste), i stopped being quite as concerned with fitting a standard appearance. i've never really been that concerned. but now i'm even less concerned. and i must say that with this confidence in my lifestyle and way of being, people have grown to like me more. not to mention that women think i'm mysterious when in reality i'm a shallow bastard.

yeah some seriousness ahead:

i must say that this website has made me much more proud to be who i am. after realizing that there are a great deal of other people who are similar to me in (sense of humor, style, taste), i stopped being quite as concerned with fitting a standard appearance. i've never really been that concerned. but now i'm even less concerned. and i must say that with this confidence in my lifestyle and way of being, people have grown to like me more. not to mention that women think i'm mysterious when in reality i'm a shallow bastard.

Lots of internet thingies I get channeled through watmm, so I don't have to bother otherwise. Like funny things and news and debates about music. So without watmm I would constantly be on the lookout for those things that now I don't need to.

1- I would not have met around 75% of my close friends (lol)

2- I would not know what is coming out in the electronic music scene

3- I would not like to grow a beard

4- My english grammar would be more broken

5- I would be more bored while surfing on the internet

gros bis ;-]

i might have actually got up off my arse and done something with the last seven years

truth .. ;-]

Archived