IGNORED

Women Drivers

Guest ~ism

Also, tell me more about these telescoping steel posts that can rise and drop depending on what needs to happen. They look quite heinous and I don't think I've ever seen them here in Americky.

They use those to limit access to some parking places which are reserved for people who live in that area.

Also, tell me more about these telescoping steel posts that can rise and drop depending on what needs to happen. They look quite heinous and I don't think I've ever seen them here in Americky.

i've seen another youtube with a 4x4 stopping over them and getting lifted up at a 45 degree angle.

you see how fast the bus has to go to clear them? ... if they're on a timer and not movement sensor then they're so stupid it's hard to comprehend...

watching this it seems they let buses through, but not cars...

Guest mrcopyandpaste

my girlfriend cant do maneouvers for shit and it makes me want to kill her. but then i stress and she goes all panicy and near enough stresses. if she ever crashes my car i will end her throat.

plus, fuck automatic cars

i've had to reverse park my (male) mates car for him before cos i couldn't sit and watch him go for the 10th attempt.

i lost it and basically ordered him out of the car, cos we were already late for the football, with him driving like a girl and being too nervous to park in perfectly good parking places.

i've seen another youtube with a 4x4 stopping over them and getting lifted up at a 45 degree angle.

you see how fast the bus has to go to clear them? ... if they're on a timer and not movement sensor then they're so stupid it's hard to comprehend...

The funniest thing about these bollards is that an electronic voice shouts 'warning! the bollards are rising! in a really urgent, pissed off sounding way when they go up.

Guest bitroast

The funniest thing about these bollards is that an electronic voice shouts 'warning! the bollards are rising! in a really urgent, pissed off sounding way when they go up.

TREES UP!

Guest abusivegeorge

From experience of the car industry, the woman drivers I have come into contact with are better than men, but they have all been professional.

Guest David R James

The roof role is just mental i lol'd so much, the petrol pump one to just annoys me because she was so fucking lazy.

Guest Drahken

I can recall more than one occasion where a woman took her hands off the wheel to cover her eyes during a slow speed collision rather than attempt to steer the car out of the way.

Archived