IGNORED

have you ever been in a fight

Brown Town B

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 years later the Ike fight was fresh in my mind. we had a speed bag in my garage and i used to go out and punch it, to train in case i ever needed to fight Ike again, and to gain revenge for theocide. i got a sharpee marker and wrote on the speed bag "Ike's Balls" i got a rubber mallet and i hit the speed bag w/ full force. the mallet bounced back off the bag and hit me in the mouth. i got a busted mouth very bady and almost lost teeth. this is the closest ive ever come to losing a fight

Guest hahathhat
2 years later the Ike fight was fresh in my mind. we had a speed bag in my garage and i used to go out and punch it, to train in case i ever needed to fight Ike again, and to gain revenge for theocide. i got a sharpee marker and wrote on the speed bag "Ike's Balls" i got a rubber mallet and i hit the speed bag w/ full force. the mallet bounced back off the bag and hit me in the mouth. i got a busted mouth very bady and almost lost teeth. this is the closest ive ever come to losing a fight

speed bag in my garage

ike fight fresh in my mind

hit the speed bag w/ full force

i think my combative ways started in kindergarten. i remember a group of latinos were picking on me and i decided i would never take shit from a latino again. i learnt that telling someone "suck my dick" was the most grave insult, and i decided that anytime a latino harassed me i wouldnt put up with it. i was in the bathroom at kindergarten peeing and a mexican came in. a mexican child.. he asked me something, i dont even remember it. it wasnt even something mean, it ws some normal question. i told the latino "suck my dick" and stormed out of the bathroom. i would never put up with any shit from a mexican ever again.

once at school i found a dirty diaper in the trash. i pulled the diaper out while wearing pilfered gloves from the lunch ladys. i sprinted with the dirty diaper to the basketball hoops, wehre the children were shooting hoops (a disgusting game). they were gathered around the hoop and i ran towards it, i jumped up as if to slam dunk my diaper but instead of dunking it in the basket i brought it down onto the head of a nearby jock who had been harrassing my posse. the used dirty diaper exploded onto his head and he fell over from the force. there is nothing more embarrassing than to be hammered ot the floor with a shitty diaper. i never got in trouble for this... the teachers knew it was The Right Thing to do.

i got in a fight, my first and only fight, first day of 3rd grade. I was new to the school and was trying to get in on the kick ball action and this one dude wouldnt let me in. I insisted in playing so I ignored him which in turn infuriated him to the point of throwing fist. I returned with a fist to the jaw and that was that... i ended up finding out a few years later, still hating each others guts, that he was my best buddy during my toddler years when I lived up in Spokane Washington. His dad and my dad were best friends throughout high school and college.

i once, when i was 10, punched my then best freind in the face and gave him a fat lip, then he moved to new zeland.

i also once punched my self in the face and gave my self a fat lip and never played pretend judo ever again.

When I was in like second grade, on school visitation day (meaning other people/parents visiting my school) there was a brick in my classroom so I decided to hit my best friend with said brick over the head. It cracked open his head and outside you could hear the guide be all like "and this is where our little second graders learn how to spell" and they walk in and the teacher is all like "Call a doctor!" and she has blood all over her and my friend is screaming with blood all over his face. When the teacher was all like "why did you do that?" I was all like "the brick just slipped".

<---- that's me at a park near my house in June 1980. I was putting on a display for a small group of thugs because it was becoming a no go zone and i won't tolerate that. I threw my gun up in the air and punched it at the alpha male, knocking him unconscious. All the others ran away, tails between legs. I wander over to collect my weapon and his leg is twitching so i revive him and break his arm as i never leave a member of the public unconscious after i've assaulted them.

Guest Enter a new display name

I remember back in second grade, I was 8 years old and this fat guy named Mario kept picking on me for no genuine reason. I was really shy and I wore a childish helmet at school since I had a lot of imagination. I can still remember this last school day of the year, that was a rainy Friday, when Mario planned to engage our final fight. He fought a few students earlier, so he was a bit damaged already, without his wounds recovered. It handicapped him so I had the genius idea that was defeating him for the first time. We fought for a few minutes as our damage % increased. His shield broke, which stunned him for a moment. I activated my shield, rolled behind him and falcon punched him, thanks to the B button on my controller. He flew out of the schoolyard and I won a trophy.

Guest abusivegeorge
have i ever been in a fight?

yes, lots.

i'm neither proud nor shamed by that.

Best one was last day of high school, and there were two of them and I won coz one of them fell down the embankment and the other had already had his nose broken by me, it was very funny, I had my nose broken too, but an eye for an eye eh.

Worst one was when I was 6 years old, we had been friends previously, unfortunately to this day he is still deaf in one ear from where I kicked him in the head, really not proud of this.

Unfortunatelly I've been in one. Last summer we were all drunk at the seaside. We decided to go and check out the open air party across the bay. Before we came there the party had already ended only not for us. We had a lot of fun throwing ourselves in the sea from the pier. In clothes. While doing that apparently one local asshole threw himself in the water and then climbed out all pissed off, acusing that someone of us pushed him in the water thus loosing his cellphone and a wallet. Nobody knew nothing about that, then all of a sudden another two guys came and all three started punching, pushing and kicking us. I just sat there on the pier, soaking wet, and completely drunk, not knowing what the hell is going on. All around me people were screaming, shouting and punching, and then I got one in my plexus. Two more local guys showed up to resolve the conflict, one of them really chubby and strong. After about two minutes there were 13 people all over each other.

A friend of mine had a birthday and he got most of the punches. One slam in the head with a fist, another roundhouse kick in the shoulder knocked him down, and they still kicked him in the guts while he was lying helpless on the ground. We had to take him to the hospital after that, he was in pretty bad shape.

People gathered around and police came in three cars and a van. Everything was such a mess, people bleeding, attacker was really pissed of, he even tried to mess around with cops so they cuffed him and threw him in the van.

Anyway after that shit happened I got completely sober after being almost dead drunk... we drove back home in silence after that. hah

I've never been in a fight that lasted more than one punch. People tend not to fuck with me as I'm scary-looking in public.

I've never been in a fight that lasted more than one punch. People tend not to fuck with me as I'm scary-looking in public.

wait, didnt you say you have mario bros tattoos? ;)

in the 9th grade, i was on my high school wrestling team and this big fat hairy mexican ape named david vasquez was also on my team. for some reason this mongoloid was threatened by how incredible i was on the mat, how popular i was and how i understood instructions in english so well. throughout the whole season we made fat jokes at each other, as usual. all the heavyweights always called each other fat and always harrassed each other, and 99% of the time, david would get very very offended by it and try to start fights with people.

well one time, we didn't see david at school for about a week. so we started a little rumor that david was at home masturbating to cake-decorating magazines and he had a heart attack. this rumor pretty much spread around the whole team and got to a couple of teachers and school admin.

when david returned to school the next week, he was furious, so he tried to attack me in the locker room after wrestling practice. he basically huffed and puffed and kept trying to slap me and push me. i just pushed him down into a bunch of people and he fell down making some noise like a dying cow. and that was it.

lion has stories about punishing him during wrestling as well.

i have kicked ass and had my ass kicked countless times...oh the stories.

the most famous one is when i got the shit beat out of me outside of a bar in Seoul...got thrown into trashcans, fucked up my hands real bad from them being ground into the gravel road....i dont remember much of it, but i got fucked up royally.

i then posted about it on watmm at like 6 am paranoid as shit thinking they were coming after me and they had allied themselves with my friends.....i was very drunk mind you. i was told a girl smelled me when i walked into the dorms and threw up.

Archived