• mars
    • jupiter
    • saturn
    • neptune
    • uranus
    • pluto

oh, fred, btw, i don't hate you.

no duh

I picked Neptune because it has a cool trident symbol and it's where James Stinson lives.

And it also has cool storms:

GDS_Neptune.jpg

That's a beautiful image - I've always liked Neptune as well as it's so fucking huge - Imagine what the surface is like, being on a world that large...

i bet the surface is uberflat, like it would've taken their peoples millions more years to figure out the world was round

I just forgot that Neptune is a gas planet, so the actual surface is probably relatively small - Uranus, however is solid (waits for butt joke)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would be sweet to be unicron and get to make love to one of these planet. also i would fart into venus's atmosphere if i was unicron and get that greenhouse effect going like a super dutch oven

erm, Venus doesn't need any help with greenhouse effects...

Most astronomers believe that Venus's high surface temperature can be explained by what is known as the greenhouse effect. A greenhouse lets in radiant energy from the sun, but it prevents much of the heat from escaping. The thick clouds and dense atmosphere of Venus work in much the same way. The sun's radiant energy readily filters into the planet's atmosphere. But the large droplets of sulfuric acid present in Venus's clouds -- and the great quantity of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere -- seem to trap much of the solar energy at the planet's surface.

earth easy

saturn looks very cool with the rings and it would get my vote if it wasnt for earth

mars has a good theme tune and a chocolate bar named after it

venus is rubbish cause of those lady razor adverts

uranus is good for lols i suppose

mercury is cool to play with. my friend has a bottle of mercury and it is endlessly fascinating . but its very poisonous so beware

neptune... didnt they find out that neptune has rings too a few years ago. if so, then neptune is cool. plus drexciya bonus points

pluto is cool cause its so small and far away

jupiter is really big and has a cool synth named after it

i like the moon too cause it stirs me up

OMG the sun is sooooooooooo HOT!!!!!1

I voted Jupiter for it's incredible moons (especially Io)

its

i have a bit of trouble with its/it's in ths situation.

you've corrected me on this one before

but surely the apostrophe is correct here

cause it denotes possession like

it's incredible moons / Jupiter's incredible moons / Fred's colossal shlong / Essines' hot shaven balls

please correct me if i am wrong

i bought the BBC dvd release of The Planets a couple months back.

i watched the shit out of them.

jupiter for me - it's one big horny son of a bitch

I voted Jupiter for it's incredible moons (especially Io)

its

i have a bit of trouble with its/it's in ths situation.

you've corrected me on this one before

but surely the apostrophe is correct here

cause it denotes possession like

it's incredible moons / Jupiter's incredible moons / Fred's colossal shlong / Essines' hot shaven balls

please correct me if i am wrong

It's = it is. Dunno why it's, it just is.

I voted saturn, but this thread got me thinkin about Mars and then about M.A.R.R.S., what was that an acronym for anyway?

Guest 277: 930-933
oh, fred, btw, i don't hate you.

no duh

I picked Neptune because it has a cool trident symbol and it's where James Stinson lives.

And it also has cool storms:

GDS_Neptune.jpg

That's a beautiful image - I've always liked Neptune as well as it's so fucking huge - Imagine what the surface is like, being on a world that large...

i bet the surface is uberflat, like it would've taken their peoples millions more years to figure out the world was round

Actually the Neptunians were among the first in the milky way to come up with a spherical planet theory.

Archived