IGNORED

See I fucking knew it

Guest joshier

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about if it was a 15 year old guy and 15 year old girl kissing? Would that be wrong?

Kids kiss on TV all the time, and to suggest that there aren't 15 year old lesbians is fucking asinine.

Oh they're 14? Forget it then, that's just wrong.... :rolleyes:

Guest David R James

I hate skins with a passion but i watched it last week and there was this african guy on it and he was just a fucking legend, then they deported him at the end. I shall not watch it this week.

edit: deported by his mother that is

Guest abusivegeorge

Hey joshier, seriously man you better bring up eastenders, some dude fucked a 15 year old schoolgirl on there for years, call the cops.

Why did you prove also by your list of "hot" qouters that most viewers are like mid 20's? Are these guys really that old?

For fucks sake man, if pedos are pedos, then they're pedos regardless of what the fuck you put on tele, and rather they be at home wanking at it on the tele than out there waiting for little girls out in the evening or just coming out of school and wanking in public eh?

I would be bothered if the next episode of skins contains a full on fingerfest between some gilrs in school uniforms and a bunch of spotty, braced teenagers standing around wanking as we watch their cum explode in some underage eyeball.

Frankly, I am appalled that CBS decided it was OK to show Captain Kirk kissing Lt. Uhura in the world's first televised multiracial screenkiss in the late 60s.

Surely this is just going to spread the message that kissing blacks is OK..... What next? Indian families in Eastenders????

Guest joshier
What about if it was a 15 year old guy and 15 year old girl kissing? Would that be wrong?

Kids kiss on TV all the time, and to suggest that there aren't 15 year old lesbians is fucking asinine.

Oh they're 14? Forget it then, that's just wrong.... :rolleyes:

Sure kids kiss on tv sometimes, but when you're aiming your audience at older people (over 20) by the content and times on tv you're essentially pushing the acceptance of under-age sex.

Archived