IGNORED

855ml of Red Bull, 20 mins untill the hour is up

Guest abusivegeorge

isnt creatine a muscle building supplement or something? why would something like that fuck you up?

i dunno, but it seemed to be the only ingredient in those 'blue gliders'. i only had them once, but they were awesome, yes sir.

I think they used to have another ingredient in Red Bull that has since been banned. It's not as dangerous as it once was.

if im going out dancing till 6-7 in the morning, this is what i drink in order to keep up with the pillheads im with. ive actually really gotten into it.

Guest tv_party

used to use creatine working out when I gave a shit about being fit. seems like you would have to take a lot of capsules or whatever, because scoops of it never gave me any noticable sort of psychoactivity.

and yeah maybe overdoing it on redbull may reveal some previously unknown personal heart/brain defect, but is that how you want to find out?

Just drink a pot of coffee for christssake.

Guest David R James

One day when i was walking to work these 12 year old kids were talking about going to get some red bull b4 school, if thats what the kids are doing nowadays no wonder schools have problems.

Guest Donkey Rhubarb

Relentless is my weapon of choice. I must neck at least 1 a day when im at work. Gives me the buzz to get my shit together.

Relentless_resize.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Chax-It would only render you in hospital if you already had a known heart problem, due to other health problems I have my heart has been tested through and come back fine, much above other things so I knew this would not happen.

panoptimist-I am so jealous that your really hard and can get your heart beating faster than anyone elses, for the record I never said it was beating fast, I just said I could feel it beating and in fact it felt much slower than normal.

Also many of you seem to miss the point I did not want to "get" high, if I wanted to get high I'm an alcoholic I would have drank cider, the experiment was purely for red bull only, and as the hat said it did put me in a state of high vibration but nothing more.

Thanks for your input everyone :), Edgey, what the fuck :|?

Guest abusivegeorge
didn't you say your liver was dodgy? couldn't that kind of thing could strain it a bit?

just sayin'

I have no idea and for the minute I don't care I'm early in recovery and the main thing for me right now is to just simply don't touch alcohol, worrying about anything else can fuck off, because its only the alcohol right now that will kill me if I consume it.

I would do a 251 ml in the morning from time to time with no effect. Then, a 500 ml can became available and when I did one of those, shit would get noticeable: leaping heart, agitation, itchiness, etc. Also, when I drank that much, my palate would taste like Red Bull until the next day despite brushing.

I quite like the stuff in moderation; my biggest barrier is price. Here in the Midwest, the 12 oz./355 ml is $4.14 with tax or 2.88 GBP or 3.20 EUR. I know that it's an Austrian import so I was curious if you Euro/Worldwide people got it for cheaper.

GDamn, that's expensive - here in Texas, the RedBull is 1.89 for the small can, 2.89 for the big "normal" can.

That RedBull Cola tastes like shit. In fact, RedBull tastes like shit.

The best stuff that I've found that doesn't seem to have all those side-effects and keeps you mega alert is this stuff:

http://www.functiondrinks.com/

It's a damn Flash website, so click on the "alternative energy" drink from the dropdown list at the top under "drinks + science"

Guest abusivegeorge

I had one today called Rock Star juice, it was Orange passionfruit and mango flavour and buzzed my nutting tits off.

I've just sat in a CA meeting looking like I'd used before I walked in.

there's an energy drink here called 'smart energy' that comes in three flavours, one being blood orange and chilli, it's freakin' awesome but you have to drink it carefully otherwise you start coughing.

Archived