• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fat Roland
grammar patrol in full effect!

Capital G. Where's the verb?

i stopped caring about the simpsons around the time phil hartman died

i'll never forget the show's golden years though...true classics

Wasn't Phil Hartman in Orbital? He was definitely in Orbital.

grammar patrol in full effect!

Capital G. Where's the verb?

What the fuck kind of sentence is "Capital G"?

Here is your verb(s).

I am going to kill you, your family and drink their blood.

After having saved your blood for future use, I will make a monetary profit through donating your plasma to blood banks.

I find it to be a pair of fine sentences with perfect use of the verb and noun relationship!

Guest 277: 930-933

In my world they stopped making the simpsons after season 10 and did some incidental epsidodes after that.

Not sure wether I should watch this new opening sequence.

simpsons peaked around 7-8, then stayed hilarious until about 11......goddamn i love those episodes...no other cartoon even comes close to those.....but now...

*sighs*

*cries*

What season did Simpson's officially take such a down hill turn to unfunny crap. I have seasons 1-5 on DVD and they're all pretty outstanding, but when I see the newer episodes on TV it's just embarrassing. Does anyone have the exact pinpoint on when the decline in quality started? An official jumping the shark sort of moment maybe?

Hm, obviously tomorrow is the very first time they broadcast The Simpsons in HD

What season did Simpson's officially take such a down hill turn to unfunny crap. I have seasons 1-5 on DVD and they're all pretty outstanding, but when I see the newer episodes on TV it's just embarrassing. Does anyone have the exact pinpoint on when the decline in quality started? An official jumping the shark sort of moment maybe?

Somewhere between season 12 and 13.

Guest Enter a new display name

Don't you think the Simpsons went downhill when new competitors became part of the cartoon race? For example Family Guy, South Park, etc. The Simpsons had to follow the new humor trend, I guess.

Guest analogue wings

Remember when the Simpsons took the piss out of Married with Children for being formulaic?

Married with Children looks like fucking high art compared to recent Simpsons.

a very narrow one

so is this because i dont like family guy or what?

@analogue wings - weird, i was just thinking about that the other day. and i agree with you about recent simpsons

Archived