IGNORED

'The Simpsons' gets new opening sequence

Squee

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David R James

About time, i dont watch the simpson anymore really but the opening titles were boring after a million plays, i think they should of done this, looks abit fresher.

Hahaha, you are so clever Salvatorin...........*crickets chirp*

I love the new opening!

I have watched way too much Simpsons, so I no longer enjoy it as much, will catch up someday...

Last one I watched was the ep with Alan Moore in it.....brilliance!

Guest awkwardsilence

What? Alan Moore on Simpsons?

Used to be I was a huge fan that recorded and owned every episode on VHS back in the day, way before you could just go and grab a dvd and own every season of every tv show that you want to. Nowadays, I think I've only seen about half of the episodes of the complete series up until now (Since season 10 or thereabouts).

First impression of the new intro is making me cringe in physical pain. But as a change over to HD it makes sense to remake it, and it's not like I'm watching it anymore anyways.

Guest bitroast

i havent watched any new simpsons in ages. maybe one day i'll get into it and have shitloads of catching up to do, but im pretty sure its all just rubbish now.

the new intro was oooook. it was kind of weird. it felt like the fake kind of simpsons you seen on merchandise as opposed to the kind of simpsons that actually part of the show. i dunno.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I didn't like it except for the couch gag. they should record more sax solos for the intros. my favorite one reminds me of archie shepp.

Guest analogue wings
The new episode, entitled "Take My Life, Please," will feature a plot that has Homer wondering what would have happened if he had been elected class president in high school.

Archived