Clark Does :3 Face

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat
autechre is more :| than :3

i see them as kind of )(:::###;; ;%&^)()())'''

i think that'd be the acid you put in your morning coffee.

Autechre.jpg

:mellow: :ermm:

You know what else makes me think sponsorship? There was an Ae performance in the summer here in the States and Sean and Rob both donned the North Face and were sweating like bastards (!) Contractual obligation anyone? That Eventide gear and premium microphones aren't going to pay for themselves.

When I saw Autechre, Rob Brown was wearing a Marines shirt lol

heh at thread ... bleh at north face ... then again it never rains nor is if ever cold here ... so how can i understand ... maybe that really is the only type of jacket that could ever keep you warm .. ever ... and especially at photoshoots and gigs ...

;-[heh]-;

or maybe it's like with that einstein peculiarity ... where apon he would only ever wear one set of clothing .. so that his morning wouldn't be cluttered by unnecessary decision making .. these genius' have better things to be busting their braincells about...

like .. hrmm ..

;-]bleh]-;

Guest Kenneth172
I swear that the whole of IDM must get sponsorship from North Face.

Submit demo today!

I'd be pleasantly surprised if they actually went hiking up mountains in these garments which is what most of the North Face stuff is designed for in the first place. As I go hiking myself, I buy said brand for this purpose only not cos it makes me look all IDM.

You know what else makes me think sponsorship? There was an Ae performance in the summer here in the States and Sean and Rob both donned the North Face and were sweating like bastards (!)

LOL! :teeth:

Guest hahathhat

north face jackets are good because they're extremely warm but also extremely light, i absolutely hate poofy jackets, makes me think of little 14 year old twerps that wear them to hide their twig arms

Guest hahathhat
Nothing beats a plain, single-color hoodie.

you must not live anywhere cold. hoodies are worthless after fall, where i live.

Archived