IGNORED

specific sort of FPS im looking for

YEK

Guest Drahken
deus ex

probably the best game i've ever played. the sequel isn't as good but i enjoyed it.

also, try some of the quake3 engine games. can't remember any off the top of my head, but there are a few.

2nded, hands down best pc game Ive ever played. Great soundtrack too.

edit: I can't remember if Daikatana had a single player campaign, I think it did. Either way its also a good game.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if mine can yours can.

edit: nvm i just remembered my even older computer could run quake 3 arena so i dunno. there's this fun one called no one lives forever, it's old and it's nothing like quake, more like sneaking and stuff but it's fun.

Guest bitroast
Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2 quites good and old. But fuck that, get World of Goo.

fuck yes, get jedi knight

shit yeah!

katarn.jpg

it'd be cool if there was a dark forces 4 (jedi knight 3?) where kyle katarn is old and crap and you have slow old man battles a new hope style :)

no one lives forever, it's old and it's nothing like quake, more like sneaking and stuff but it's fun.

yea this was actually good, i enjoyed the sequel alot, it has a similar style to team fortress 2

katarn.jpg

LOL kyle katarn

LOL?? kyle katarn is serious business!

111111.jpg

2222.jpg

i'd say LOL too. Kyle is an inappropriate name for such an epic character lol... it's like gandalf was named Jesse or Stewart...or like Xena was Ashley.. lol...jsut can't go together.

If you like Serious Sam, Painkiller is also a good one to check out. I think it's only like 10 bucks on Steam. It has higher system reqs though (because it's all crazy physics), and looks like an Iron Maiden album cover.

I played up to the boat chase in HL2 and remember why it's the best fucking game ever. Epic.

Archived