81 members have voted

1. 1. i do it for the

• rush
    • adaptation
    • general backwardness of the act

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the act is not literally done backward; that would not merely be merely messy, but would countervail the laws of physics.

So what is the figurative sense in which the act is backward? It's reversing our adaptations and returning man to a more primitive state of consciousness? :undecided:

So the act is not literally done backward; that would not merely be merely messy, but would countervail the laws of physics.

So what is the figurative sense in which the act is backward? It's reversing our adaptations and returning man to a more primitive state of consciousness? :undecided:

not always my dear encey.

for example, i enjoy reverse pooping precisely for the actual backwardness of the act.

for example, i enjoy reverse pooping precisely for the actual backwardness of the act.

likewise, if two or more instances in which the phenomenon occurs have only one circumstance in common, while two or more instances in which it does not occur have nothing in common save the absence of that circumstance: the circumstance in which alone the two sets of instances differ, is the effect, or cause, or a necessary part of the cause, of the phenomenon. but! if a range of factors are believed to cause a range of phenomena, and we have matched all the factors, except one, with all the phenomena, except one, then the remaining phenomenon can be attributed to the remaining factor!

The Inuit didn’t fear the cold; they took advantage of it. During the 1950s the Canadian government forced the Inuit into settlements. A family from Arctic Bay told me this fantastic story of their grandfather who refused to go. The family, fearful for his life, took away all of his tools and all of his implements, thinking that would force him into the settlement. But instead, he just slipped out of an igloo on a cold Arctic night, pulled down his caribou and sealskin trousers, and defecated into his hand. As the feces began to freeze, he shaped it into the form of an implement. And when the blade started to take shape, he put a spray of saliva along the leading edge to sharpen it. That’s when what they call the “**** knife” took form. He used it to butcher a dog. Skinned the dog with it. Improvised a sled with the dog’s rib cage, and then, using the skin, he harnessed up an adjacent living dog. He put the **** knife in his belt and disappeared into the night.

But again, the shit going up your anus still happens forward in time, so it's backward is some other, more figurative sense. Here, I submit that it's teleologically backward, in that the end for which turds were designed -- sliding down the poop chute into the bowl or your wife's open mouth -- in the act in question becomes rather the means. It's all about the slide, not the evacuation. It's probably a lot like trying to get back into the womb reversing the course of nature. Don't we all want to become immortal by fucking our mothers and shitting in their mouths? I will leave this last question as an exercise for the reader.

But again, the shit going up your anus still happens forward in time, so it's backward is some other, more figurative sense. Here, I submit that it's teleologically backward, in that the end for which turds were designed -- sliding down the poop chute into the bowl or your wife's open mouth -- in the act in question becomes rather the means. It's all about the slide, not the evacuation. It's probably a lot like trying to get back into the womb reversing the course of nature. Don't we all want to become immortal by fucking our mothers and shitting in their mouths? I will leave this last question as an exercise for the reader.

What if you were to videotape a man reverse pooping, and then replay the video from the end, backwards, to the beginning, which is now the new end. If you were able to experience this while time is moving backwards, is this still backwardness?

What if you were to videotape a man reverse pooping, and then replay the video from the end, backwards, to the beginning, which is now the new end. If you were able to experience this while time is moving backwards, is this still backwardness?

It would look as if you took uploaded the file from the hard drive to the videocamera, and then shot invisible UV-rays that caused shit to come out one guy's ass and enter another. :ok:

Archived