IGNORED

I had a very large polyp removed from my sinus

lumpenprol

If you leave the root they grow back, but apparently the tools have improved and my doc virtually guaranteed me it would never return. I asked if I should get a follow up check up in a few years and he said no need.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my work in the hospital records department this summer, I saw more colonoscopy pictures of rectal polyps than one man should ever have to see.

Guest abusivegeorge
i removed a very large poop from lumprenprol's anus and reverse pooped it into my anus and then quickly shat it back out

Thats a very Rambo like thing to do.

i removed a very large poop from lumprenprol's anus and reverse pooped it into my anus and then quickly shat it back out

I bet you did it for the rush, the adaptation and the general backwardness of the act... right?

LOL Alzado had a very big phallus removed from his excretory duct

no doubt! that's the last camping trip i take with my dad for a while.

You must be scratching your ass all day now because of those mosquito bites and poison ivy

here are the symptoms I had. Starting about 5 years ago, once or twice a year I would get a sudden draining of fluid from that nostril. As in, I'd be typing at my computer and a splash of serous fluid (clear but pinkish) would discharge so quickly that I'd have to jerk my head away to prevent it from going into my keyboard. After asking my mom about it (she's a nurse) we concluded it was probably some sort of cyst that was emptying and refilling over time - weird, but not dangerous. Since it started after scuba diving, I figured some water had gotten impacted in my sinus somewhere and created some sort of sac. What was actually happening is the polyp had already blocked access to the sinus, which then filled with fluid. When the sinus flopped over a little, it would discharge the fluid. After a while it stopped discharging as the polyp grew.

I happened to get an MRI for an unrelated reason and they commented that my left sinus was "completely opacified" with something. Again I just ignored it. But this year I got two sinus infections, started to get a dull pain in my face, and couldn't breath from that notstril for months. So I figured it was time to investigate further.

Archived