IGNORED

sloth

cichlisuite

Guest Grizz
i'm pretty sure he doesn't...

41PTpU9xsEL._SL500_.jpg

ok so turn that sleeve around and show me where exactly the track is titled 'sloth'?

Jeez Calm your passions. Was just trying to show you where it stems from. You piss the bed last night or something?

i absolutely love sloths

u just say that because it's got your beard on

you like sloth?

are you just pointing at things around the room and saying you love them?

in bristol zoo there's a sloth who lives with these 2 maniacs who basically torment the thing, i can't remember what animal... perhaps owl monkeys, or maybe possums or mouse lemurs. anyway, i don't get why they're put together.

Guest Tony Danza
i have a friend a bit like a sloth.

it's a wonder they are not extinct. no predators i suppose.

last post.

They get eaten all the time! It's so sad.

i have a friend a bit like a sloth.

it's a wonder they are not extinct. no predators i suppose.

last post.

They get eaten all the time! It's so sad.

that is so sad man. in their head i'm sure they're going "fuck fuck fuck i'm getting eaten better get out of here!!" while taking 10 minutes to put up their claws to defend themselves. it sucks to be a sloth.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

man theres something really interesting about sloths metabolism but i cant remember what it is damzit

"Leaves, their main food source, provide very little energy or nutrition and do not digest easily. Sloths therefore have very large, specialized, slow-acting stomachs with multiple compartments in which symbiotic bacteria break down the tough leaves. As much as two-thirds of a well-fed sloth's body-weight consists of the contents of its stomach, and the digestive process can take a month or more to complete.

Even so, leaves provide little energy, and sloths deal with this by a range of economy measures: they have very low metabolic rates (less than half of that expected for a creature of their size)..."

?

Guest mrcopyandpaste

it was something like how a sloth eat itself to starvation or something backwards like that.

i dunno i saw it on QI

Guest mrcopyandpaste

yeah its something like that. i think it was that they digest the food so slowly that even if they eat they can still die from starvation or something.

it was in the QI book which got more truth than the fuckin bible baby

Archived