IGNORED

Accusations (Founded Or Not)

Joyrex

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beneboi seems to have more woman experience than most on this board and i'm surprised he fell for it. or maybe i'm just intensely paranoid of letting myself be manipulated, and he isn't.

i didnt fall for anything, i know weed irl

Fucking LOL - 35 people are watching this thread to see if I ban beneboi!!

*does Emperor's thumbs up sign, awaits crowd's cheers*

i think you, analogue wings, and sr4 are the only people that want me banned

you call me immature yet you post shit like this

Oh, pull your panties out of your asscrack - the whole things over, become a parody of itself...

You're really late to the party on things today, aren't you?

Guest beatfanatic

lets start a petition about not getting Beneboi banned

someone else should set this up since i am pretty lazy

Oh, pull your panties out of your asscrack - the whole things over, become a parody of itself...

you are a parody of yourself

i can't tell if watmm would be better or worse with JR gone. i'm half pissed off and half laughing my ass off with threads like this. i love it when people take stuff so seriously. but also i hate it...

SHIT

MY BRAINS

You'll find out in June when I take my vacation I guess, unless I WATMM on the BlackBerry while out...

PARTY AT JOYREX'S HOUSE!

Guest abusivegeorge
There's actually rules? I thought that was just something we say.

The two are very closesly collaborated.

hi Velazquez, mrx, abusivegeorge, LOL Alzado, Enter a new display name, 42Orange, glasse, Iain C, Luke Fucking Hazard, Funktion, beneboi, Benedict Cumberbatch, kanarie, funkaholic, mr maha, Babar, azatoth, weed, Squee, Georges Bataille, mrcopyandpaste, Dreddy Schwager, GORDO, Deep Fried Everything

how u guys doin'?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

YEP BAN WEED. i don't even know what went on but girls are trouble in general. yegg and thanksy are cool though by me.

beneboi seems to have more woman experience than most on this board and i'm surprised he fell for it.

fucking lol speak for yourself virgin. i have never EVER spent a few minutes on watmm and come away thinking, "wow that beneboi seems like a true PLAYA"

seriously lol wtf at you

Guest abusivegeorge
pretty meh

but i have no complaints

Your obnoxiously long avatar is working the goods, keep it up!

not once did i read this thread to see if beneboi gets banned. i don't think he deserves it. and lol at joyrex.

I don't think he deserves it (yet) either - it's just fun fucking with people.

Guest glasse

good. i just got back from looking at the other subforums. there are about 5 people spread out over all of them. the rest are here. i don't have 60 posts yet. i am very new.

there was meant to be a quote in there. i probably messed that up because i am so new.

LOL, why not just say "I know what you are, but what am I?"

beneboi seems to have more woman experience than most on this board and i'm surprised he fell for it.

fucking lol speak for yourself virgin. i have never EVER spent a few minutes on watmm and come away thinking, "wow that beneboi seems like a true PLAYA"

seriously lol wtf at you

i used to post nekkid pics of ex girlfriends

and i guess that one abortion thread, i dunno

im not a playa

LOL, why not just say "I know what you are, but what am I?"

because im not 5

i know i already commented on this, but hot damn this has to be the gayest thing ever uttered on this forum. and that's saying a lot considering, i gay this forum up tenfold every day.

Archived