Guest weed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm on
real drugs, son

i'm just curious bout the rest of you. lol

oh, you must be really proud.

i was just trying to say that such medications are bad as fuck. and because they are legal, they make it even worse. so don't even think about taking it. take this as a friendly advice from a stranger.

i'm on
real drugs, son

i'm just curious bout the rest of you. lol

oh, you must be really proud.

i was just trying to say that such medications are bad as fuck. and because they are legal, they make it even worse. so don't even think about taking it. take this as a friendly advice from a stranger.

lol i wouldn't make a thread about it if i was doing it, unless its yummy hash. theres no need for me to be on prescription drugs. i just noticed it in all of you, so i wanted to get answers. thank you for verifying yours.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

this girl freshman year died of oxycontin and coke, she choked on her own throw up

Guest Babar

j'ai du en parlé une dizaine de fois (mob histoire favorite): en fois c'était une grosse comète, et non je n'étais pas sous acide.

And what about being prescribed drugs for you personal entertainment ? In December i just felt bad because i hadn't taken my pills. So I went to the hospital, saying i felt depressed. I waited a few minutes for a psychiatrist to come. She simply asked me which drug i wanted. At first, i almost said a litttle zolpidem would be good. But I realized it was a good opportunity to ask for more exotic pills. So i went on a speech about how benzos are heavy for the soul-body-mind trinity, and said i was way more okay for some antipsychotic. She gave me a sip of Cyamemazine (tercian)

edit : what a fucking addict i am

nice work weed, didn't think it was possible for you to make me dislike you more. But inviting people to share their stories, then playing coy with any of your own, and underscoring how you don't need meds yourself - well, that takes a special kind of bitch.

Guest posdit

I am self prescribed large amounts of cigarettes and coffee to cure my alcoholism. The also keep the demonic voices away. (seriously) Although I have a feeling those voices are just nicotine and caffiene withdrawal.

rocking adderall that's not prescribed, sometime ritalin too.

I abuse pills... hopefully I score some percosets later this week or vicoprophin, or ativan or valium,

Guest tv_party

<soapbox>

personally I loathe any but the most necessary prescription meds. there is a legitimate use for meds but I think think the tendency of modern western medicine to automatically rely heavily on pharneceutical solutions due in large part to corporate influence, cultural hubris and an unhealthy obsession with immediate gratification is a horrible perversion of medicine.

</soapbox>

Guest hahathhat
I've got some modafinil coming.

Let's get alert.

tell me how it is, i'm curious

caffeine can disrupt my sleeping

• 7 months later...

just biking in to say i've just done 200mg of modapro and i'm feeling spun as fuck. i've been sat in the library rinsing after effects and skipped lunch, which didn't help. i also noticed that i've been jiggling my legs all this time and biting the flesh in my mouth. i went to get a bagel and had a tightness in the chest and 'allnighter' style spaciness... just a teeniest bit of paranoia. that said, i've got more work done in the last 4 hours than in a week. i reckon after a weeks binge you'd be a scatty nervous wreck.

I'm on dexedrine for ADHD which I was honestly skeptical about at first but it has helped me an enormous amount at being motivated and focussing on my school work.

If anyone on here even suspects they have ADHD and if you have trouble with motivation and getting work done for school or whatever I highly recommend asking your doctor about dexedrine. They put me on concerta at first which gave me 3-4 2 foot long poops per day and severe anxiety and when I switched to dexy everything went smoothly.

Archived