IGNORED

Best autechre tracks PERIOD

Guest jubes

man chogg loves to shoot down every single thread like this but do you notice how he posts in every single one anyways?

Yeah we realize its incredibly pointless but there is little else to discuss about autechre these days, If you hate these threads so badly why dont you just not even bother reading them? They are pretty easy to identify based on the title.

Personally I really like threads like this because for autechre it seems that there is hardly any concensus as to what tracks ARE actually the best. There are so many good tracks and people have such varying tastes.

So yeah, actually, I do find it really interesting to see, for example, that someone put fermium in their list of best tracks ever. Yeah maybe its pointless fanboy banter but isnt this entire message board just that?

sort of new to Autechre myself, so i guess that this sort of thread is for me. Anyway, looking at this and other threads i notice a few people who like second bad vilble... personally there is an awful sound that just ruins it for me. I love second scout and scepe. Leterel, rotar, foil, slip, montreal, rae, cork, cipater, cichli. i'm just getting into thier less accesable stuff on Confield, Untitled and Draft. i have to say that the first time i heard sublimit it just blew me away! Pen expers on the other hand was more like WTF? And i still think WTF when i listen to Pen Expers because it so fucking good! i mean just the fist few seconds of this song, wow! i've got a Cowon D2 with pretty good headphones and i have to say that it's the best start to a song i've ever heard, i think.

Archived