IGNORED

Best autechre tracks PERIOD

Guest jubes

Guest jubes

Basscadet, 444, Slip, Piezo, Djarum, Second bad vilbel, Second scepe, Clipper, Eutow, Cpatch, Cipater, Tewe, Laughing quarter, Acroyear 2, 777, Rae, Rpeg, Left blank, Drane, Pen expers, Parhletic Triangle, Mcr Quarter, Gantz Graf, Cap IV,61e.CR, Theme of sudden roundabout, IV VV IV VV VIII, LCC, Ipacial section, Pro radii, Fermium, the trees, Altibzz, IO, Plyphon, Tankakern, Rale, Chenc9

Basscadet, 444, Slip, Piezo, Djarum, Second bad vilbel, Second scepe, Clipper, Eutow, Cpatch, Cipater, Tewe, Laughing quarter, Acroyear 2, 777, Rae, Rpeg, Left blank, Drane, Pen expers, Parhletic Triangle, Mcr Quarter, Gantz Graf, Cap IV,61e.CR, Theme of sudden roundabout, IV VV IV VV VIII, LCC, Ipacial section, Pro radii, Fermium, the trees, Altibzz, IO, Plyphon, Tankakern, Rale, Chenc9

29otlai3.gif

i HAAAAATE Fermium, I have only heard it all the way through 2 or 3 times not counting full album playthroughs.

Theme of sudden roundabout is fucking up there though, AWESOME track.

I agree with your list mostly with the exception of fermium, but you should have put montreal on there for sure

No:

Foil, Surripere, Dropp, Montreal

= fail

Inclusion of:

Fermium, Theme From Sudden Roundabout

= fail

I coming into this thread to give out a mention of fermium, wtf.

It is my least favorite track on Untitled. It's not bad but I just wouldn't include it in my "best Autechre tracks" list.

Guest PusillanimousRex

This type of thread is a staple in every special interest forum in the world, yet I can't help but wonder at the point of it. Does anybody anywhere really give a dingo's kidney about what anybody else's favourite this-and-that may happen to be, particularly if they have their own? Short answer: not by a long shot.

This type of thread is a staple in every special interest forum in the world, yet I can't help but wonder at the point of it. Does anybody anywhere really give a dingo's kidney about what anybody else's favourite this-and-that may happen to be, particularly if they have their own? Short answer: not by a long shot.

these threads can be interesting if people actually discuss WHY they find these songs or elements of songs interesting. however this thread does not, and it is utter shite.

Guest jubes
i HAAAAATE Fermium, I have only heard it all the way through 2 or 3 times not counting full album playthroughs.

Theme of sudden roundabout is fucking up there though, AWESOME track.

I agree with your list mostly with the exception of fermium, but you should have put montreal on there for sure

mofaken right i love mtl

Guest Chogg

This.

Archived