• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends how much mdma you plan to take beforehand

LAGER LAGER LAGER LAGER LAGER LAGER MEGA MEGA WHITE THING

*reaches for the stars*

Guest kalpol_introl

Underworld live is pretty good.

Heading down tomorrow (us workers get in a day early). Can't wait.

Guest Iain C

I know a load of douchebags who plan on breaking in, so if you see anyone without a wristband then please punch them in the jaw from me.

People who could easily afford to buy tickets if they weren't utter douches

I know a load of douchebags who plan on breaking in, so if you see anyone without a wristband then please punch them in the jaw from me.

I'm on it.

Guest blutac

I was going to jump the fence but managed to get a ticket for £70 so I don't need to! woop woop

I don't see anything particularly immoral about doing it if your skint

i bought a horse mask in camden yesterday. not related to ketamine or anything, i just think horse faces are amazing.

I was going to jump the fence but managed to get a ticket for £70 so I don't need to! woop woop

I don't see anything particularly immoral about doing it if your skint

If you're skint then stay at home or get a job, everyone else has to pay. I'm not going to be on a personal vendetta this weekend, but if loads of people jump then clearly it threatens the license/increases crime.

apparently we have to punch you - my fist will be made out of (painful knuckley) love.

anyone else sketching about the weather btw? its all so over the place, good and bad reports. i think the median expectation would be intermittent rain for the first 3 days...

Guest Iain C

To be honest that post was a bit unfair, I was pretty drunk!

Break in if you like, it's no skin off my nose.

How was it then? First year I haven't gone, kinda wish I had now but I'm probably feeling much better today than anyone who went. What was the deal with Squarepusher's new project?

Guest Coalbucket PI

was good, rained a bit but it didnt really matter. squarepusher was pretty bad with all that just a souvenir shit, he played with a drummer and rocked out much too much. bogdan raczynski was probably really drunk i think. femi kuti was amazing. modeselektor & apparat was extremely german and great. v snares as you would imagine. don't think noisia turned up. ital tek was very good. I really enjoyed carl craig and juan atkins. beer was expensive and all the 2cb were just Es. I feel quite bad today, gonna watch x files and wimper quietly

Guest Jimbob

Noisia did turn up late and did a shit jump up set.

I finally got some sleep at completely the wrong time on Saturday and missed Snares, Modeselektor, Exile, Bizzy B, Milanese etc........FAIL

need to bring more booze next year, and do more drugs....i had a bit of a quiet one really

Yeah Noisia were wank compared to Bangface Weekend. Really average drum & bass + annoying MC. Not as bad as Benga though who was just awful - he had some sort of sampler and kept sampling little bits of tunes into short annoying loops, then mixing into that. Bleh.

Saw some wicked stuff though, Moderat and Ed DMX were both awesome. I too slept far too much and missed about half the stuff I wanted to see, but you can't get too precious about these things. I had a pretty low key fest drug wise, except for the Sunday when I decided to make up for missed time and ended up getting really pissed, taking loads of MDMA, then bumped into my mates who had mushrooms, valium, K and balloons on them. Which made for an interesting combination

Please for the love of all that is good in this world can someone tell me what the last song Bogdan Raczynski played was? I came 4/5 times.

Guest Jimbob

Dunno mate, i wasn't really into that set, we were just waiting around for Limewax to come on.

Took some earplugs with me this year after being deafened by Teknoist and Broken Note the other week, they did the job nicely

Dunno mate, i wasn't really into that set, we were just waiting around for Limewax to come on.

Took some earplugs with me this year after being deafened by Teknoist and Broken Note the other week, they did the job nicely

adam beyer, blilly nasty. dave clark/ squarepusher. all amazing.

some other rather good stuff. mostly in the bloc tent

really enjoyed the later half of noisia's set. they were on a few hours late so many people thought dj fresh was noisia.

lots of great company and loads of mad drugs

hear a lot of mixed reports but i think my being in the artist camping where the drugs flowed and the bar was good,cheap, and insane changed my perspective. also i got in for free.[didn't jump the fence],met some wicked girls. camped ina really quiet luxurious plce

tired. can't type. left at sunset monday night. zzzzzzzzz

had a brilliant time. i booked me and mandy into a 4* hotel thursday and monday for £50 a night. which made for a good entrance & exit from the fest. well worth doing!

for me the highlights were the arcadia rig. best vibe by far. wonka, groove diggerz, disco of doom were A++++. me & her LOVED it! it was all 4/4 breaks-y, with squelchy bassline & fresh synthy vibes. crowd was going potty! also ben ebola from wrong music was cool as fuck. his game is really stepping up. i always seem to like whatever he plays:]

the decor was great, and didnt really see that many people collapsed on ket which was a nice touch. food was nice, even got sushi!!!

didnt touch a drop of alcohol all weekend, and feel great for it.

the big names all disappointed us really:/ they didnt seem like 'fun' to us. plump djs & rennie pilgrem were a good spunky vibe. bear in mind i am a massive warp/rephlex fan (i.e. very anal about my music) and it was arcadia all the way.

roll on next year!

the big names all disappointed us really:/ they didnt seem like 'fun' to us. plump djs & rennie pilgrem were a good spunky vibe. bear in mind i am a massive warp/rephlex fan (i.e. very anal about my music) and it was arcadia all the way.

thats not surprising, given the losers and dorks that warp artists appeal to

i fucking hate going to a club and its all full of nobs staring at the back of (insert warp artist)'s laptop or filming it on their mobiles

fucking dance you cunts

Archived