IGNORED

The Most IDM Place

Alzado

Fred, this is your deal, so I'll defer to you. But I'd be interested to see what people believe to be the most IDM location on earth is. It could be a city, a region (the Amazon), or a specific place (underneath your parents' bed). But you have to explain why.

Personally, I think my Uncle Ramos' bathroom is the most IDM place on earth that I've ever been. Open his medicine cabinet and you'll find mustache wax and assorted mustache related grooming tools (little scissors, tiny combs, clippers, etc.). There's at least 47 different kinds of aftershave/cologne. You can always count on a stray pube or two to be resting on the toilet rim to greet you when you have to go. He has a poster of a girl in a bikini on the hood of a Corvette. One time, I asked him, "Who puts a poster in his bathroom?" He said, "Ramos, fucker. That's who." There's a towel, but no washcloth. He uses one of those louffa (sp?) things that girls use. Also, his hand soap dispenser is a ceramic frog with a nozzle coming out of its back.

Someone once posted a link to a house which had this huge room with one chair in the middle and some huge fucking speakers right in front of it. There was nothing in this room except that and some CDs or vinyls... that's IDM.

Archived