IGNORED

VENT

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i thought this thread was going to be about ventrilo, where we could all chat to eachother with mics and cans =(

lol

someone should make a watmm vent server.

my favorite marketing bullshit recently has been the proliferation of "sea salt." Like crisps seasoned with sea salt, like it's some fucking high end variety of salt or something. It's fucking salt people.

i thought this thread was going to be about ventrilo, where we could all chat to eachother with mics and cans =(

lol

someone should make a watmm vent server.

JOYREX i implore you to do this, PLEASE

the lol potential is unimaginable

my favorite marketing bullshit recently has been the proliferation of "sea salt." Like crisps seasoned with sea salt, like it's some fucking high end variety of salt or something. It's fucking salt people.

sea salt tastes quite a bit different than regular table salt

my sister and i were shopping in a Lush bath store. she was eating an apple and when we walked in the three girls there starting making rude comments about how big it is and my sister was all "that's what she said" and told them she was sad that they'd never had an apple before.

why in fucking hell would you criticize how fucking big an apple is. if it's big then you should be fuckin praising it and eating it and enjoying it and not fucking making fun of it holy fuck. it's like criticizing a man for having a big penis holy fuck

yeah i guess its the GMO thing or whatever, she shot them down and theys hut the fuck up and i lolled. then we tested every product they had and left wth out buying anything but smelling really good.

Guest zaphod

don't forget "cracked pepper"

Guest thanksomuch
Teabag her soy milk.

but be sure to wash your nuts with some really shitty soap made with whale's fat.

Archived