IGNORED

VENT

i have a roommate that is beginning to get on my nerves. she's real into organic foods and recently started dating a vegan, which has in turn made her a vegan. i went downstairs to snack on some strawberries, and since she was also downstairs, i naturally offered her some. the following is a verbatim transcript of our conversation

"whatcha doin'?"

"snackin' on strawberries, want some?"

"i'll have one. are they organic?"

"fuck no"

"organic foods blah blah blah"

"i don't give a fuck about organic and i don't want to be criticized every time i prepare a meal or try to share my food."

"but i'm spreading awareness about organic foods blah blah blah"

"oh i'm aware of organic foods, and i'm also aware of their ridiculous prices. i'm going to go somewhere else, away from you, and eat the same goddamn strawberries i've been eating since i was a kid. i'll remember not to offer you anything of mine ever again."

DisgustingAirVent.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a roommate that is beginning to get on my nerves. she's real into organic foods and recently started dating a vegan, which has in turn made her a vegan. i went downstairs to snack on some strawberries, and since she was also downstairs, i naturally offered her some. the following is a verbatim transcript of our conversation

"whatcha doin'?"

"snackin' on strawberries, want some?"

"i'll have one. are they organic?"

"fuck no"

"organic foods blah blah blah"

"i don't give a fuck about organic and i don't want to be criticized every time i prepare a meal or try to share my food."

"but i'm spreading awareness about organic foods blah blah blah"

"oh i'm aware of organic foods, and i'm also aware of their ridiculous prices. i'm going to go somewhere else, away from you, and eat the same goddamn strawberries i've been eating since i was a kid. i'll remember not to offer you anything of mine ever again."

DisgustingAirVent.jpg

Did you know out of all non-organic fruits and vegetables, strawberries contain the highest levels of pesticides typically.

Did you know out of all non-organic fruits and vegetables, strawberries contain the highest levels of pesticides typically.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PESTICIDES

JUST LET ME EAT MY STRAWBERRIES IN PEACE

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD

Guest Tony Danza

Sometimes, at Safeway, where I shop--organic foods actually cost less than non-organic foods. It's just occasionally, though.

I find that, for the most part, organic foods cost the same as non-organic, but you get less food in the package. So sneaky!

When I was in New York I had an apple... and this was the biggest apple ever and fuck me it was juicy and tasty like nothing I had ever had. I don't care if they cram fruits $with weird chemicals because it was one awesome apple.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Sure, go ahead - you probably don't eat enough strawberries to impact your long-term exposure to carcinogens anyways. Juss' sayin'

Guest hahathhat

i always buy the half & half with lots of chemical preservatives because it has twice the shelf life of the organic stuff.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Sure, go ahead - you probably don't eat enough strawberries to impact your long-term exposure to carcinogens anyways. Juss' sayin'

OMG I EAT SOOOO MANY STRAWBERRIES

A vegan's farts are the worst.

Jesus christ this x100.

I was dating a vegan a few years back and one time she was in the kitchen preparing a gourmet meal of boiled lentils and let a fart slip out. I had to evacuate the premises for about an hour.

Archived