IGNORED

VENT

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sure she just wants the best for you. you should tell her you'll eat organic stuff if she'll buy it.

i liked her well enough! "well enough" EH

since the hair went luke changed. hairy luke would have paid a bit extra for no pesticides and probably had a vegan boyfriend

YOU ARE OUTTA CONTROL

i'm sure she just wants the best for you. you should tell her you'll eat organic stuff if she'll buy it.

i liked her well enough! "well enough" EH

ya ya, we're just from different sides of the spectrum. we get along ok, but i'm looking forward to getting another apartment with less people... possibly in Minneapolis !

Guest Thisket

O god the worst place EVER I was in was some faggot-ass "food not bombs" meeting that occurred spontaneously at a friend's house. Basically their premise is to grow organic food and make vegan meals for the homeless. Jesus fucking christ.

Guest my usernames always really suck
vegan meals for the homeless

I'd rather starve to death in the gutter before I eat shitty hippy tofu and soy food.

O god the worst place EVER I was in was some faggot-ass "food not bombs" meeting that occurred spontaneously at a friend's house. Basically their premise is to grow organic food and make vegan meals for the homeless. Jesus fucking christ.

actually, i see nothing wrong with this. i'm not opposed to organic and vegans, i just wish to be left alone with my own choices.

(grammar edit)

LEMME EAT THAT FOOD, YO

edit2: EDIT

edit3: LEMME EDIT THAT FOOD

eat it4: EDIBLE FORUM POST

edit5: EDITED "EDIBLE"

^ *EDIBLE EDIT* ^

edit6: INCREDIBLE

big loada is an opus. almost every track is great. i remember when i first heard that tune i was in grade six and tried to tap out the intro of the beat on my desk during math. i fucking love a journey to reedham, but i hate how it's called 7am mix, it always throws me. where's the original?

Archived