IGNORED

VENT

there is nothing as bumpy and happy as these lately though, it's all the same "i'm so idm that i'm emotional and deep here is what it sounds like" sound scapes and expeditions into scientific cold sounds.

fuck that.

that or lame indie hipster meshes that no one should like.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Thisket
actually, i see nothing wrong with this.

Well yeah, the idea of giving food to homeless people is good, but what is provided is basically bushels of lettuce and out-of-date bread they get from coffee-shops. Besides that, it's a bunch of white "anarchist" types that haven't really even done anything except get mad at people who eat fast food.

What about those sparrow things the French are now banned from serving in restaurants?

plz find more info

Ortolan!

For centuries, a rite of passage for French gourmets has been the eating of the Ortolan. These tiny birds—captured alive, force-fed, then drowned in Armagnac—were roasted whole and eaten that way, bones and all, while the diner draped his head with a linen napkin to preserve the precious aromas and, some believe, to hide from God.

That quote actually leaves out the best part. You're supposed to place the entire bird in your mouth, leaving only the small head outside, between your lips. To start the meal you bite down on the neck, sending the head flying and leaving you with a fatty armagnac explosion. :angry:

I feel like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that won't screw to save its species. I want to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I will never see. I want to breathe smoke. I want to destroy something beautiful.

since the hair went luke changed. hairy luke would have paid a bit extra for no pesticides and probably had a vegan boyfriend

YOU ARE OUTTA CONTROL

i'm sure she just wants the best for you. you should tell her you'll eat organic stuff if she'll buy it.

i liked her well enough! "well enough" EH

ya ya, we're just from different sides of the spectrum. we get along ok, but i'm looking forward to getting another apartment with less people... possibly in Minneapolis !

Tell her you have some organic sausage for her...

Archived