IGNORED

are beautiful people more intelligent?

Guest tht tne

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
Wow, worst thread ever

lol no shit.

smart people wear glasses. they survived in primitive environments near blinded and were able to reproduce.

Pretty much this. Pretty people are stupid and love the fact that others know more than them.

smart people wear glasses. they survived in primitive environments near blinded and were able to reproduce.

You ever think they wear contacts now?

Pretty much this. Pretty people are stupid and love the fact that others know more than them.

I guess you're one ugly mofo

holy shit, crypto-nerds. they walk amoungst us.

Attractive people get more positive attention. This gives many of them a lot of confidence. I feel a lot of time confidence is mistaken for intelligence.

*edit*

post # 999

these girls always outsmart their opponents in wrestling... they call themselves "the beautiful people"... usually after their matches, they proceed to put a paperbag over their opponents head... then i fap immensely!

alovevelvetsky_2728.jpg

there's a third girl that they are hazing sorority style! in the promos, that girl is usually in the middle of them on her knees while they do they skit... that's totally fappable too!

Guest catsonearth

i don't know about intelligence, but i can say for certain, beautiful people usually aren't very street smart.

Guest JW Modestburns
stephen_hawking_050506.jpg

swh1.jpg

Hawking.jpg.jpg

stephen_hawking_zero-gravity.jpg

I don't care how many ridiculous internet images you dig up, the answer to the OP question is obviously yes.

Guest analogue wings
I saw a show on Mensa and most of the people were ugly as fuck. Fat, too

if you were a genius AND good looking why the fuck would you need to join a saddo club like Mensa?

Guest analogue wings
I didn't want to leave, it was such a relaxing place, so calm and beautiful

Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza on her trip to Guantanamo Bay

Archived