IGNORED

JORTS

Guest Iain C

JORTS POLL  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear jorts?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever made your own jorts?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you like my jorts?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Iain C

Well, it's the first REALLY hot day of the year. I'm back at home with my parents for a couple of weeks, and I realised today that the only trousers I have brought are thick raw denim jeans, and a pair of really really really tight chinos which I can't really pull off. So, to create new trousers and celebrate the summer heat, I've taken an old and shitty pre-distressed pair of jeans which I'd never worn, and turned them into the world's most Jorts.

jorts.jpg

It's my friend's birthday today and we're hitting the pub. These jorts should keep me cool and sexy.

Guest Iain C

They were never a nice pair of jeans, they were some shitty girl's Quiksilver jeans with really obnoxious screen-printing all over them. The legs will be used for some kind of craft project eventually I reckon, or just as denim napkins.

Guest glasse

i voted yes, i do wear jean shorts, but not like those. they have to be longer and baggier than that.

http://www.jorts.com/

homepage.jpg

you cut them too long...should be short enough that the bottom of the pockets stick out.

I've actually taken another bit off them since I took that photo!

so when you say pockets do you mean scrotum flesh pockets? because i agree. shorts arent jhorts unless your balls are poppin out.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
you cut them too long...should be short enough that the bottom of the pockets stick out.

absolutely. also, you should wear them with a suit jacket (preferably corduroy) and tuck the jacket into the jorts.

Guest Mirezzi

I'm sure in his vain attempt at keeping old age at bay, BCM will come along within a few days wearing these, nutrash and all.

They were never a nice pair of jeans, they were some shitty girl's Quiksilver jeans with really obnoxious screen-printing all over them. The legs will be used for some kind of craft project eventually I reckon, or just as denim napkins.

and you, yourself, owned them? if some one pointed to the shitty girls' quicksilver jeans in the corner you'd have said "those are my jeans over there hohoho!"?

I'm sure in his vain attempt at keeping old age at bay, BCM will come along within a few days wearing these, nutrash and all.

lol

Guest Iain C

and you, yourself, owned them? if some one pointed to the shitty girls' quicksilver jeans in the corner you'd have said "those are my jeans over there hohoho!"?

I acquired them and never wore them.

i do have a pair, but not nearly as adventurous (see: short shorts) as those, iain. you've got balls man!

and i think they're peeking out the bottom of the shorts.

damn, the polls are against me. wattm, i'm ashamed

Archived