IGNORED

gabbro rod fix appreciation

Guest chunky

It's alright. I mean, I'm fine with having it in the state it was at during the live set. That's probably all it was intended for in the first place.

Guest Caustic
Yes, yes! This track is awesome! It's like an apocalypse during a manic episode!

or, laughable butane bob with some extra plinky plonky bits over it.

but that works fine too.

• 11 months later...

I can't download it, and not even SELECTED AFX LOOPS will let me listen

help

or is this just some made up legendary afx track made to fuck with people

I can assure you it's real. See PM.

I can't download it, and not even SELECTED AFX LOOPS will let me listen

help

or is this just some made up legendary afx track made to fuck with people

I can assure you it's real. See PM.

can I see PM :P? I don't I've heard this tune :(

Confirmation please.

If this is the track , I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Yes as far as I know that is indeed Gabbro Rod Fix (or at least thats the same title of the track i got off audiogalaxy about 10 years ago). It was played in Richards live set around 97. The full track is about 3 and a half minutes long. Sounds very much like it would fit on the RDJ LP or Come To Daddy.

Same drum sounds as laughable butane bob. Sounds like he used a loop from it and fucked around with it a bit. Not bad at all.

• 2 years later...

Ax! I've missed something, i believe... Someone can help me with a nice PM... Bcause i would really like 2 listen it and HAB is my one of favorites albums made vu AFX... Thanks in advance... (i'm on holiday, but I'll come here only afternoon or night)

Aw! Thanks! ;-) Joyrex told us that rephlex records wrote him that they will release a boxset of unreleased tracks & live tracks by AFX... Yeah some of u had read this mail from richard & grant... It was the same moment of streaming of "Joyrex Tape" where we want these tracks... But rephlex records said 2 do not share them 'cause they'll out one day this boxset...

Aw! Thanks! ;-) Joyrex told us that rephlex records wrote him that they will release a boxset of unreleased tracks & live tracks by AFX... Yeah some of u had read this mail from richard & grant... It was the same moment of streaming of "Joyrex Tape" where we want these tracks... But rephlex records said 2 do not share them 'cause they'll out one day this boxset...

whaaaaaaaaaat???? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

when did this happen??? also live tracks wtf :wacko:

boxset fuck yeah!

Archived