Need a good pseudonym for my music

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pie Magic

4e5bec2a-81d8-4ca1-88f8-6912dfdc7431-000001.png

No way!

way.

lol - that pic is the very device that inspired me to think of the name. I've been thinking about it for years.

There was a similar device called Donut Wizard but thats probably not such a good name.

what about 'the haunting sole'?

like when your feet get cut off but you still feel like you're wearing a pair of doc martens that are falling apart.

the haunting zole

I wouldn't mind putting a twist on thehauntingsoul... just haunting and soul together is a bit much. Something around haunting or soul related themes would be cool but my name is overkill.

I also thought of something like 'Boxhead' and just using the box in my pic. I still have this thing and it fits really nicely on my head.

I also thought of something like 'Boxhead' and just using the box in my pic. I still have this thing and it fits really nicely on my head.

acidbox

I wouldn't mind putting a twist on thehauntingsoul... just haunting and soul together is a bit much. Something around haunting or soul related themes would be cool but my name is overkill.

what happened to the secret name you were considering

Colonel Panic

Constable Cacophony

Baron von Bass

Viscount St. Albans

Lord Keeper of the Feel

Pope Hilarius

go with:

"What VSTs Will Make This Sound More Like Autechre?"

Haha.

Guest hahathhat

the haunting troll