IGNORED

And on the seventh day, the rules were created

six

The rules have been around for longer then most of us can remember.

Where did they come from?

Why do we read them?

Why do we pass this tradition along to our young ones?

What was life like before the rules?

Unfortunately, these question are impossible to answer. Anthropologists were only able to find this picture from "the before time"

Mad%20Max.jpg

Please use this space to philosophize the origins of the rules and the ramifications on modern society.

Guest Rogueofmv

Legend has it that man was first told to read the rules after a grave verbal conflagration between two proto-geeks about what drum makes the richest sound.

I done heard a man from town found magical tablets buried on the skirts and was told by an Injun ghost to put them into a magical hat and use a magical stone to read 'em and that is how we got the RULES!

Guest Helper ET
I done heard a man from town found magical tablets buried on the skirts and was told by an Injun ghost to put them into a magical hat and use a magical stone to read 'em and that is how we got the RULES!

the truth will find you by what ever means necessary

Centurix drafted the first version of The Rules; Chaosmachine and I have revised it over the years. Mystery solved.

Damnit man! At least play along for a page or two....

Guest Rogueofmv
Centurix drafted the first version of The Rules in 1896, following the Great Anarchist Revolutionary Battle of the Joyrex.com Commonwealth; Chaosmachine and I have revised it over the years through a series of shared telepathic scratchings and syllables written on scraps of tracing paper in our own blood. Mystery solved.

I think this sounds a lot more fun.

Dark Lord Centurix drafted the first version of The Rules in the before time, circa 165 million BTR. As the planets aligned, the dark energies of the universe were channeled to summon the unholy Roolhotep, who penned the nefarious document in the blood of sacrificial gingers. Despite constant danger, Chaosmachine and I have revised it over the years in our secret ginger tomb, deep beneath the Antarctic ice. Mystery solved.

Archived