IGNORED

Magic Window Frequencies

Capsaicin

i just deleted that shit

[Nick Potter] has pointed out some interesting things about this blank tack, and the cryptic frequency: 150-160 KHz (not MHz) is among the ranges given for Bearden's "Magic Windows" (see [1], specifically, the bottom half of the listing, which mentions Bearden's book "Excalibur Briefing" - you'll find the discussion of magic window frequencies there). Another interesting possible reference is that "Magic Window" is the name of an American educational magazine for children - see [2] for more information. Since BoC often combine several meanings and references in their titles, it might be a reference to any of these.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/bw-glossary.htm

Magic Window - Frequencies which (according to Thomas E. Bearden) are especially suited for coupling to and bringing energies from other dimensions. [EX via MM] Another source seems to imply such frequencies could be used to communicate from one dimension to another. (As you can see - this is kind of venturing into the realm of new-agey pseudo-science, but I wouldn't rule it out for that reason alone - much of what we take for granted today in science was seen as pseudo-scientific at one point.)

The range of frequencies that most of these magic windows fall under are well above human hearing - more than likely, they are intended to be 'accessed' using electromagnetic means (a device that creates an EM field). Although, if you're up for a challenge, you could try lowering the octave of these frequencies (i.e. dividing the number by two) until you reach a point where you're in the range of audible sound, and then try plugging that frequency into a sound generator.

from http://www.geocities.com/researchtriangle/2888/freq6.html:

Magic windows are frequencies which (according to Thomas E. Bearden) are especially suited for coupling to and bringing energies from other dimensions. These are the frequencies:

38-40 kHz

150-160 kHz

1.1-1.3 MHz

1.057 GHz

Somewhere in the Infrared

The life energy frequency (in the near ultraviolet)

These frequencies were found in the "Excalibur Briefing", a book on the paranormal and new science, by Bearden.

38-40 kHz was mentioned in a incident of a strange light being seen, and it appears to be described as a promising frequency range. It is also low enough to be easy to experiment with.

150-160 kHz is also not too high. I also heard that 160-180 kHz is declared an experimenters band by the FCC, but I can not substantiate that. If so, 160 kHz would be a promising frequency indeed.

1.1-1.3 MHz is kind of high to easily produce. It also unfortunately is extremely regulated by the FCC, so watch your emissions! Why you ask?

1.1-1.3 MHz is 1100-1300 kHz which is ... 1100-1300 on your AM dial. It would be REALLY _bad_ to those commercial AM radio. Not nice at all. Bad for you, and bad for all those people who want to listen to their favorite radio station in that band. So don't do it!

1.057 GHz is the Lamb shift. Has something to do with emission lines shifting. Extremely high, hard to produce without a magnetron or something similar. Possibly could cook you. By the way, microwave ovens run at 2.45 GHz, so 1.057 GHz, being almost half that value, may be too close for comfort.

Somewhere in the infrared region is a magic window.

The last one, the "life energy" frequency is in the near ultraviolet. Obviously you can't use purely electronic means to produce it, since it is optical. Wavelength is the unit of choice here, as for the frequency, I think it is around 10**15 Hz (10 PHz, i.e. 10 petaHertz), i.e. extremely fast. This was probably the frequency used by the Russian scientist Vlail P. Kaznacheyev in his experiment. The result of the experiment, the Kaznacheyev effect, is that if a cell culture is killed or injured, and the "death" photons from it are sent to another culture, which in the absence of visible light (which would quench the paranormal effects, see the abovementioned Excalibur Briefing), suffers the same effects. This is called death transmission via the paranormal channel. Perhaps using different filters one could narrow down the wavelength and frequency. Possibly by phase-conjugating (time-reversing) death photons one could achieve cures for disease.

Guest spraaaa
The last one, the "life energy" frequency is in the near ultraviolet. Obviously you can't use purely electronic means to produce it, since it is optical.

lol

i'm so disappointed mind control forum isn't a forum

also

Guest Helper ET

are you telling me i can tune a synth to conjure spirits from other dimensions? i dont get it, what practical use does this theory have?

what is all this malarki about?

Guest ezkerraldean
Didn't Eric Cartman discover that these special frequencies make people crap their pants?

haha, the Brown Note. they tried it on Mythbusters

*turns on synth*

*adjusts oscillators to highest frequency*

*adjusts master tune*

*pitches up keyboard by 100 octaves*

*presses high C*

*konklaver arrives through letterbox*

it was just to make th e album 66:66 long or what ever

and make room for the stupid etching on the limited release vinyl

Didn't Eric Cartman discover that these special frequencies make people crap their pants?

haha, the Brown Note. they tried it on Mythbusters

they made it work on Brainiac

Guest Adjective

"The Skeptical Inquirer, among others, revealed that Bearden purchased his PhD from Trinity College and University, which the magazine describes as "a British institution with no building, campus, faculty, or president, and run from a post office box in Sioux Falls, South Dakota". This institution is not accredited by any recognized accreditation association and is generally regarded as a degree mill. It has since changed its name to Bronte International University and its exact location is uncertain.

Although Bearden has defended his degree and claims to have written a PhD thesis, he has never made this thesis public. Since the controversy, he no longer identifies himself as "PhD" on the main page of his web site but, as of July 2005, was continuing to do so in correspondence"

Archived