IGNORED

New Pixies Album

J3FF3R00

Guest zaphod

i really wouldn't mind an album of quieter songs more along the lines of the surf rock of "ana" or some more of black's musings on aliens like "the happening". i've never been a huge fan of the first two albums but i know i'm in the minority there. bossanova and trompe le monde are both amazing, to me. and then i really like the first two solo albums as well, plus the breeders were always pretty good. but this just sounds like a fan dream...i mean, steve albini? he didn't even like the pixies very much. although he doesn't seem to like anyone he records...

edit: nvm. read that link. well that's kind of lame. i hope my bloody valentine don't go the same route and actually put out something new.

Guest analogue wings
i really wouldn't mind an album of quieter songs more along the lines of the surf rock of "ana" or some more of black's musings on aliens like "the happening". i've never been a huge fan of the first two albums but i know i'm in the minority there. bossanova and trompe le monde are both amazing, to me.

I'm in the same minority. Along with Black Francis (Bossanova is his fave).

But he's said he dosent give a fuck about the pixies reunion, and it seems that a condition of reuniting was playing ALL of Kin Deal's songs at every show, so you know the internal dynamic has changed radically. That and steve albini is the Breeders' producer. I'm thinking any new album would basically be a Breeders album with Black phoning in some token contribs.

Guest AOOproductions
it won't be up to snuff because regarless of other considerations, Black Francis' vocal chords must be shot by this point...it'll be like zepplin with the aging Plant....

hey i think plants voice aged gracefully...

im a huge pixies fan. and i have all the abums and im very happy with them, i dont give a shit about audiophile and extra photo graphs so im not going to buy this.

if i needed a 'thing' to put my cds in id make it myself..out of a cardboard box

why dont they do somthing like the pumpkins ''areoplane flys high...'' box set and release a nice set of all the bsides (i know they have before) from all of the import singles and stuff...

shit

Guest Sir Winston

YOUR BONES GOT A LITTLE MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE FLOWERS THAT BLOOM IN THE WARMTH OF THE SUN ARE THERE TO BE LOVED BY EVERYONE!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Archived