IGNORED

World Health Organization: Swine flu could spread globally

karmakramer

phase 5 out of 6! phase 5 out of 6 everyone! for some reason, i feel the only thing appropiate now is to quote king of kong.

"if anyone wants to see there's a donkey kong kill screen coming up.

ah there's a donkey kong kill screen coming up if anyone wants to watch.

there's a potential donkey kong kill screen coming up, if you wanna watch."

yeah yeah flu's contagious... who could've guessed that?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

when will we know that its time to freak out? when its too late? when everyone starts panic buying everything off the shelves? if this gets continually worse, im gonna start planning shit, not short of signing up for the fucking army. they soldiers will always be protected because they are needed to enforce "the plan", and to keep the people under control. they are the only civilians who are truly safe in all of this. same with the police force i imagine

im kind of freaking out. when you do as much research on jones/icke related matters, you realize, like i have, this is no fucking joke. not because people are dying, but because this is closer to your doorstep than everyone thinks. when people you know start getting it, your not going to be laughing any longer

can't blame the gov for doing too much as the same people would be even more angry and more outraged if the gov did too little if it turns out bad.

yeah, i was wondering how long it would take before the tin foil hat brigade jumped on this

there is also a theory regarding it coinciding with obama's visit to mexico

ROLLEYES.GIF

Guest Rambo
yeah, i was wondering how long it would take before the tin foil hat brigade jumped on this

ROLLEYES.GIF

okay, that's fair enough Kaini, but i don't understand your stance really.

Our countries are responsible for the deaths of millions in Iraq. We went there to make money. So if there are people who are prepared to go to war to make money, why would doing something like this to make money be out of the question?

Let's be clear, i'm not saying i think this is what has happened, i don't know any of the details. What i don't get is the default stance of many people when it comes to these kind of situations.

Guest boo

well the guy who showed obama around a museum, died the next day from swine flu. dunno what the theories are, but that actually happened.

Guest Rambo

As a rule of thumb follow the money. That's my stance on the majority of shit that happens and it always amazes me the way people don't get onto this stuff, it's so blatant.

Our countries are responsible for the deaths of millions in Iraq. We went there to make money. So if there are people who are prepared to go to war to make money, why would doing something like this to make money be out of the question?

well, for one thing, our antivirals suck. we know how e.g. tamiflu works as a neuramidyse inhibitor - but here we face the exact same problem as with antibiotics - mutation, evolution and eventual resistance. with some AIDS antivirals we have no idea wtf makes them work. in short, we are very good as a race with dealing with bacteria or fungi or many other forms of infectious thing. with virii, we still kinda suck. look at how long flus in general have been around, and look at tamiflu - it's not even close to being an actual cure for the thing.

i could see the reasoning behind an engineered bacteria being released into the wild for monetary or political reasons (and some would tell you that there already has been, and it was called anthrax) - but not a virus that we are still very ill-equipped to deal with.

well the guy who showed obama around a museum, died the next day from swine flu. dunno what the theories are, but that actually happened.

the guy did die, but not of flu, he died of something unrelated

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felipe_Solis

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerdc/art...272625819.shtml

Guest Adjective

cover up!

Guest boo

ah right. i read (in a broadsheet) that he died of pneumonia (and that that's what confirmed victims of swine flu died of), at the same time as people started dying from swine flu). soo i assumed it was swine fluu

I heard something about rumsfeld having stock in the company that makes tamiflu, no idea if it is true.

I heard this too from someone recently.. sounds very similar to the fact that Cheney was CEO of Halliburton - and after leaving, he apparently still has ties with the company to this day as they profit from the war in Iraq.

It's all about profiting on peoples fear and sickness, how many times does it need to be addressed that money is the main cause of this behaviour? It seems to be all very blatent stuff going on.. How is it right that this sort of crisis (if it increases in the rise of deaths) serves to put money in the pockets of the rich? Completely erroneous and utterly backwards.

Archived