IGNORED

who wants to remix rooftop access?

modey

i've been thinking of putting some rooftop access multitracks online for remixing, who's interested? i'll get the multitracks together and put them online tonight, probably in flac format or something.

and to sweeten the deal, i'll do a remix/cover/mash of anyone who does one for me.

edit: link to ep if anyone here has been ignoring p168.

woo! i'm getting the remix pack together right at this moment. i'll just make it one large zip file, hope that's ok.

Guest Barricade

Very nice, i like instrumental rock music. I could never make this better but remixing is fun.

I'll do one. Any chance you can bounce the tracks in wav? Not sure if logic will read a flac.

I'll do one. Any chance you can bounce the tracks in wav? Not sure if logic will read a flac.

i would, but that would make the files about 400mb for each song. there are quite a few layers! just decode them maaan!

anyway, here are the remix packs:

Taste And Voice

The Excellent Universe

i've trimmed the multitracks down so they didn't take up so much space (just realised that flac compression would probably make this redundant anyway) but it shouldn't be too hard to see what goes where. both tracks are pretty straight as far as bpm goes, recorded to clicktrack etc.

also, if anyone wants a high quality version of the intro for 'the excellent universe', get it from the flac version of the track, available here:

http://rooftopaccess.bandcamp.com/

i didn't include it because it's essentially one live guitar track for the first 12 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Aces

I have a very nice 32 bar section but not much else. I don't really know where to go with it. I'll see if I can do something with it in the next couple of days.

• 4 weeks later...
anyone else? those packs are still up, if anyone's interested.

i'll download when i get home and i'll do something in the near future.

i actually can't wait to start a new track, right now i'm mixing tracks for my next album...

Archived