IGNORED

really need thatc lassic pulse bass vst

lala

you know the one i mean? that classic pulse bass sound, reminds me of glacier sweeties, has a really nice transparent sound.

classic acid house pulse bass, used in a few of the machine codes tracks.

anyone know what im on about?

joyrex should add this rule: don't fucking request how to make a sound without posting a sample of the sound

but a wild guess would be, download the TAL-bassline synth, it's a free simulation of the 202, has an ace pulse bass

oh sozzer!

no clips online im afraid, would have thought someone here would know mike dred or acid house. if you dont, then you probably dont know the type of nuance im after...

thanks newway, ill try the tal

(alpha) juno

probably

:undecided:

or system 100/101      in fact, most roland pulses ive heard have been quite nice. hell even the mc303 has a nice pulse

sorry if you think its vague, i thought being watmm someone must have heard machinecodes before.

i have it but don't remember the sound off the top of my head, sorry.

Lots of bass related threads in EKT lately, I'm beginning to thing there is some sort of world wide sub woofer global conspiracy

Lots of bass related threads in EKT lately, I'm beginning to thing there is some sort of world wide sub woofer global conspiracy

There is! The true start of it was "all your bass are belong to us", they're stealing my entire spectrum of sound below 200Hz

• 4 weeks later...

love the bass patches I can make on my Alpha Juno! They can be fucking loud as well.

Just made one with no resonance, and it goes through some hall reverb of my effects unit(Behringer virtualizer pro), it sounds lush

Archived