IGNORED

what games are you buying/playing this summer?

Rubin Farr

There are a couple of games I'm looking forward to though:

- Operation Flashpoint 2

- Alan Wake

- Max Payne 3

- Mafia 2

- New GTAIV DLC

This!

Operation Flashpoint 2 could be awesome but I hope they didn't water it down too much. It's another developer, no doubt it will be a little more accessible. This game should be very, very hard. Armed Assault (from the developers of OF1) was a bit of a disappointment. Cool, but not fun at all. Especially the horrid clipping and AI nonsense pissed me off.

Also: Heavy Rain!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have the pc version of silent hill installed but it forces you to sit through about 10 minutes of FMV at the start

you would imagine escape would skip it - but no, it EXITS TO WINDOWS.

no other key does anything.

when a game goes out of its way to piss me off like that i'm not so inclined to play it.

Guest philia

at the moment i'm playing shin megami tensei devil summoner 2, castlevania order of ecclesia, outrun online arcade, raiden fighters aces, and nobynoby boy (always)

looking forward to,

shin megami tensei; devil survivor

professor layton 2, but i dont know if thatll be out by summer

dont know what else. might replay chrono cross because its been probably 5+ years since ive last played

i just want portal 2 :(

oh and probably lots of fallout 3 DLC

been meaning to play cadaver from start to finish on my amiga emulator for a while, too.

i would have bought Fallout for Xbox, but damn 5 DLC for 1 game? that's $110 for the game and the extra shit. i'm waiting for the Game of the Year Edition, which will have all that for the original $60 price tag.

Guest Enter a new display name

I replay both Metroid Prime games on my GC every summer. Their replay value has no limit.

I replay both Metroid Prime games on my GC every summer. Their replay value has no limit.

Then you might be interested in this

I don't own a Wii. :fee:

Then you might be interested in this

I don't own a Wii. :fee:

Well... that's actually a good thing. There aren't any games worth playing for the system anyway.

Seriously, Metroid Prime declined as the franchise progressed. I did not play Metroid Prime 3 much, but judging by the only hour that I spent on the beginning of this game, I was disgusted by the fact that Samus Aran discussed with other bounty hunters, and had access to civilization. Where is the atmosphere from the other Metroid games when Samus was investigating on her own in unknown ecosystems? Metroid Prime 2 was a bit gay as well, since the real identity of Dark Samus was so obvious since the announcement of the game and that the bird species that helped Samus to annihilate the Ings was a bad idea.

gonna go buy cod5 for pc this weekend so i can play with my dad. i'm playing cod4 right now and got banned from a good server for calling a hacker a faggot asshole.

cod5 wouldbe awesome, specially if i can kick my dads ass.

gonna go buy cod5 for pc this weekend so i can play with my dad. i'm playing cod4 right now and got banned from a good server for calling a hacker a faggot asshole.

cod5 wouldbe awesome, specially if i can kick my dads ass.

lol

Guest Yegg
professor layton 2, but i dont know if thatll be out by summer

Ooo, I'm excited for this game.

Guest ZeroHour

ufc undisputed 2009 (well, playing it now aswell as raping it in summer)

ofp 2 most likely

if i get readdicted maybe wow :(

Guest tv_party

shit guess I'll wait on fallout 3 then. :/

defense grid the awakening

tf2! contender for all time favorite status

when the fuck is borderlands coming out?

and madden 10 whenever it hits.

Madden 10 - August 14

Borderlands - Jun 30 (this looks to be the best co-op game of the summer, let me know if you wanna join up)

maybe Age of Conan, but I heard it was shit.

bro played age of conan from the beta ... it was buggy ... never got repaired though full dev cycle .. and he likes mmo ... so yeah ... nice ideas .. bad realization ..

heh .. i retract the above post ... last night i went into my brothers room and guess what he was playing .. 'age of conan' ..i asked him why given all the problems he had with the game initially .. and he stated that after a year ... they seem to have finally sorted them all out ..

heh

Archived